Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top rant from QPR fan

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hate Palace, and I f***ing detest Portsmouth.

I hate the other usual suspects like Chelsea, Man Utd, the spineless FA

I hate the fact that our club has been NODDY for two decades.

I hate the fact that even the biggest matches in the game can still be decided by a single incorrect decision. f***ing joke.

I hate the seemingly dozens of crap Lancastrian teams with no fans who play dull football, all of whom have had more success than they deserve - from Accrington Stanley to Bolton Wanderers.

I hate being forever told England won't win the world cup. I hate realising those people are right after the first game we play in the tournament.

I hate Bournemouth for a) all the coverage they get, thanks to the bumpkin-centric view of the local media despite being half our size b) they don't like us very much for some unknown reason and c) they have a "Brighton beach end" because it's a dump. f*** off you small time twats.

I hate the fact that Steve Mclaren was appointed manager. I hate the fact that he predictably f***ed it up, making it impossible for me to wish him well in the future despite the fact he is one of the better English club managers and I would much rather it was a completely dislikeable twunt like Harry Redknapp who had f***ed it up instead.

I hate the fact that Southampton have been bigger than us since I supported the Albion. Why? They had a shit ground and no fans for yonks. We should have overtaken them years ago.

I hate Phil Gartside.

I hate the fact that Falmer is going to have loads of restrictions and no terrace, meaning that in my mind, the ghost of the Goldstone sale will never truly be banished.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I hate that people think one wrong decision costs a team a match and ignore the other 89mins+ in which a team fails to score or do anything with the ball.

I hate pundits saying one wrong decision can cost a manager his job as if jobs aren't lost due to a sustained run of poor form/poor decisions.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I enjoyed this rant enormously back in January, and sympathised with almost every word.

But I wonder how the ranter is feeling today with Rangers clear at the top of the league?

Fickle? Nah surely not.

At least his worry about Marlon King didn't happen.

Coventry signed him, seriously though, how is this allowed to happen?

Lee Hughes pisses me off as well.

And i suppose that ex-plymouth keeper will get a club again after he comes out.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Loopy Shirts

I also hate it when players take their shirts off after scoring. WHY? Do office workers all take your shirts off and run around the room when you get paid, or hit your bonus targets for the month, or make a sale? (would be quite cool if you did, by the way).

I really hate the way Sky have erased everything that happened in football before 1992, as though before that, there was just a great big, football-free black hole. I hate that legendary players who scored hundreds of goals over the years (Jimmy Greaves, Dixie Dean, Bobby Charlton and so on) have been erased from history simply because someone like Les Ferdinand scored 140 after the advent of the Premier League. And that teams' successes are measured in Premier League titles as opposed to top flight titles (by which measure Liverpool have never won the league...oh, so not all bad then).

QPR, Reading and Celtic are all loopy

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:clap2: This was like, 2 days maybe? Before Villa! God I was buzzing back then!

I want another HUGE away. I'm so hyped for southampton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here