Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Pulis

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Are people really that deluded over Tony Clueless?

Amazing.

Only Chelsea and Man City spent more than Stoke in Pulis's PL era. £80m net spend and what did he achieve, a single top 10 finish.

He did well last season, but other sides have had a bounce from a change in manager, look at Hodgson with Fulham.

Tony Bloody Clueless. What did he think he was getting, another £80m to spend? :tosser:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I suspect theres about as much truth in it as there is in Sami Hyypia handing in his resignation earlier today that I see in another thread. Same story came out in January and some good players were signed. According to Stoke fans it was a regular thing there as well. Seems most transfer windows he says 'I'm leaving unless I'm giving more cash' and due to his good record owners break open the cheque book. Though we're in meltdown on the HOL and BBS as you would expect.
Mwahhhaaahhhaa!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Finally some good news

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"Pulis wanted to assume greater control of all football matters at Selhurst Park - especially transfers.
It has been the role of Parish and sporting director Iain Moody to deliver the players that Pulis earmarks."

Well that doesn't sound familiar at all.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
"Pulis wanted to assume greater control of all football matters at Selhurst Park - especially transfers.
It has been the role of Parish and sporting director Iain Moody to deliver the players that Pulis earmarks."

Well that doesn't sound familiar at all.

Yeah I wouldnt gloat too much Sami could be next to walk .....

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
At least they are getting new gates - http://instagram.com/p/rUlyeYmBh9/

Wow. And the club have let it be known that exposed breeze blocks in the concourses were rendered this Summer. Exciting times indeed. Can see why Pulis was peeved.
As managers / ex-players now pundits often say, squad player quality is everything ... far more important than other factors in getting results.

Similar problem down at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here