Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Pulis

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Apparently he's gone by mutual consent. If its true and I'll still wait for the official confirmation before I accept that as fact then I suspect Moody will be on the blower to McKay as we speak.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
With Ward signing tonight hopefully, others to come and Pulis going if true, things don't look quite so bad after all.

Guess it just goes to show it's doesn't matter how bad things seem there's always someone worse off.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Apparently he's gone by mutual consent. If its true and I'll still wait for the official confirmation before I accept that as fact then I suspect Moody will be on the blower to McKay as we speak.

His baseball cap is already for sale on EBay :p

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Holy fuk! I thought this was a windup. This is fantastic news.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
On ESPN...

Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace by mutual consent, just a few days before the start of the 2014-15 Premier League season.

Pulis, 56, held crisis talks with club co-chairman Steve Parish on Thursday night over what the coach believed was a debilitating lack of transfer activity. A move for Manchester United's out-of-favour winger Wilfried Zaha is believed to have brought the situation to a head as Pulis wanted the youngster on loan.

Sources stated earlier that the coach has been "fuming" after missing out on virtually all of his top targets. Palace have only signed Frazier Campbell from Cardiff City, Brede Hangeland on a free, Blackpool's Chris Kettings and Martin Kelly from Liverpool so far.

More to follow...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Tony Pullis Leaves Palace

1408039997999_wps_1_New_Crystal_Palace_manage.jpg

Tony Pulis leaves Crystal Palace on eve of new Premier League season after disagreement with board over transfers
  • Tony Pulis was annoyed club failed to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson, Steven Caulker and Michu
  • Palace have bought in Fraizer Campbell, Brede Hangeland and Chris Kettings and Martin Kelly
  • Puils and co-chairman were locked in crisis talks on Thursday
  • Neil Lennon and Malky Mackay early favourites for the job

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sagreement-board-transfers.html#ixzz3AOoftbL9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd rather be in the Prem with no manager than in the Championship with no players.
Well der.

But that doesn't mean this isn't cause for celebration.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just for old times' sake:

Gus to Palace :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
WHAT an entertaining few days it's been.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Tony Pullis Leaves Palace

1408039997999_wps_1_New_Crystal_Palace_manage.jpg

Tony Pulis leaves Crystal Palace on eve of new Premier League season after disagreement with board over transfers
  • Tony Pulis was annoyed club failed to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson, Steven Caulker and Michu
  • Palace have bought in Fraizer Campbell, Brede Hangeland and Chris Kettings and Martin Kelly
  • Puils and co-chairman were locked in crisis talks on Thursday
  • Neil Lennon and Malky Mackay early favourites for the job

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sagreement-board-transfers.html#ixzz3AOoftbL9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It would hate it here then

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glenn Hoddle early fave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here