Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony I love you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ahh - there's your issue.

Utterly clueless, and barely coherent. I roll my eyes as far as the next person, at lazy accusations of tokenism and 'box ticking' - but Lianne really doesn't help the arguments against.
Still better than Gobby 'Up the Villa' Agbonlahor :laugh:Think Sanderson talks incredibly quickly in the hope people won't be able to analyse what she says :laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Still better than Gobby 'Up the Villa' Agbonlahor :laugh:Think Sanderson talks incredibly quickly in the hope people won't be able to analyse what she says :laugh:
I disagree. Agbonlahor is an absolute simpleton, and hugely partial, but I do at least get the impression that he doesn't take himself particularly seriously.

Sanderson takes herself and her opinions INCREDIBLY seriously - and believes that anyone who dares not bow to her has an AGENDA. She has the world's biggest chip on her shoulder. Even the FA hate her.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I disagree. Agbonlahor is an absolute simpleton, and hugely partial, but I do at least get the impression that he doesn't take himself particularly seriously.

Sanderson takes herself and her opinions INCREDIBLY seriously - and believes that anyone who dares not bow to her has an AGENDA. She has the world's biggest chip on her shoulder. Even the FA hate her.

I can’t stand listening to Gobby - him and Brazil together are particularly horrific.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can’t stand listening to Gobby - him and Brazil together are particularly horrific.
I don't really listen to TS at all these days - barring the odd match commentary - but I ESPECIALLY don't listen to a second of Brazil.

theboybilly

Is this the Lianne Sanders on who has got media work based on a career involving (checks notes) around 8.5 club matches per season over 20 years?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Ahh - there's your issue.

Utterly clueless, and barely coherent. I roll my eyes as far as the next person, at lazy accusations of tokenism and 'box ticking' - but Lianne really doesn't help the arguments against.
Didn't many pundits predict we'd come un-stuck with this unknown new to the EPL bloke RDZ, that was the season we finished 6th.

Think it was Gabby who ,when analysing Manchester United with his stats the other day said "you didn't hear RDZ moaning about Brightons injuries last season" when he was quickly pulled up by Simon Jordan saying "the same De Zerbi who's been binned off now for dissing the owners" 🤣🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I find it weird that people listen to radio other than radio 5, and then complain.

Weird.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
There must have been far more going on with RDZ than reported
Clearly some shit went down. This transfer window may not have suited RDZ either. Yes we have spent money, but it is still within our model of buying young raw talent, on relatively low wages, with the prospect of a decent profit when they move on.

Clearly some shit went down. This transfer window may not have suited RDZ either. Yes we have spent money, but it is still within our model of buying young raw talent, on relatively low wages, with the prospect of a decent profit when they move on.
You may well be right. Isn't he saying he was in an unfair situation and couldn't work with the clubs model anymore. I presume he wanted big money players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here