Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom to put in £40m

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I have it on reliable authority that Tony Bloom is to provide the club with an interest-free loan of £40 million which will be re-payable by 2025!!

This was told to a friend of mine by a member of the local sports journalism community at the cricket at the weekend.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
absoloute f***ing BOLLOCKS of the highest degree. Your source needs to be shot.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

I agree not convinced he has £40 million let alone £40 million to give out as an interest free loan.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Paid back in 25 years, interest free? - not even Roman Abromavich is that stupid. And Tony Bloom is not even close to posessing £40m.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Rings a bell .....

Brighton and Hove Albion Holdings Ltd - North Stand Chat

A hole has certainly been made to fill...

It's the rumour roundabout.

Man reads rumour on NSC about the club creating £40m woth of loans notes. He then tells a few people and adds in that Tony Bloom has been trying to take over from Dick Knight, another rumour on here. A bit of chinese whispers happens and one of those people tells brighton bluenose that Tony Bloom is loaning the club £40m, brighton bluenose posts it on here, two weeks after the original.

Soon someone from the argus will read it and print it in the paper, then all manner of people will be linking to it on here, because if it's in the paper it must be true

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's the rumour roundabout.

Man reads rumour on NSC about the club creating £40m woth of loans notes. He then tells a few people and adds in that Tony Bloom has been trying to take over from Dick Knight, another rumour on here. A bit of chinese whispers happens and one of those people tells brighton bluenose that Tony Bloom is loaning the club £40m, brighton bluenose posts it on here, two weeks after the original.

Soon someone from the argus will read it and print it in the paper, then all manner of people will be linking to it on here, because if it's in the paper it must be true

Of course, but one thing is true if nothing else.

We've got a stadium being built in Falmer and no-one knows what is paying for it.

Any ideas ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I have it on very very VERY good authority that I will be providing the club with an interest-free loan of £100 million which will be re-payable NEVER

But that's a load of bollocks too.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
We are menials and wont know the full details until the thing is built.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

You're very sure of yourself, gobby!!

Just reporting what's been said - we'll have to wait and see!

And as for Bloom not having the dough its been bandied about on here that he's worth £100 million - whether that true or not I dont know!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Of course, but one thing is true if nothing else.

We've got a stadium being built in Falmer and no-one knows what is paying for it.

Any ideas ?

I am not sure who is paying for the stadium, but Tony Bloom does not have £40 million, let alone £40 million he can loan out interest free. Yes the story sounds good, yes the story fits in with some of the facts and other rumours, but it is just not possible so it is not true.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
You're very sure of yourself, gobby!!

Just reporting what's been said - we'll have to wait and see!

And as for Bloom not having the dough its been bandied about on here that he's worth £100 million - whether that true or not I dont know!

Being worth £100 million (even if true) is very different from having £40 million in cash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here