Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom ,Good Work Sir

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
The thing is if we did sell him now in the next few days, it will look terrible on TB after saying that so it wont happen.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Or he's just playing the odds (see what I did there)

We don't want to sell, so coming out now at this stage and saying "we don't want to sell, he's not available" can only send his asking price (and possibly Norwich's desperation to land their man) upwards.

Either we keep him (ideal) or Norwich are forced to add that extra few hundred grand on his transfer fee to persuade us (not so good but better than a knock-down price for a want out player). It's a calculated gamble he can't lose - a winble as it were.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If he plays tomorrow, we have to make sure he knows how much he means to us! Do not give him any abuse!

Well said, anyone throwing abuse his way should be pointed at, laughed at and forced out the stadium

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bit harsh, sounds more like agent pushing him into it than Elliott being mercenary tbh :shrug:

I honestly cannot believe that agents have the much power over players. They have minds of their own. He chose to hand in a transfer request three days before the end of the transfer window. Like the Calderon situation, it is all very shady. Crofts got things done the right way.

I wont boo, I'll clap for him but it will be half hearted. No that he gives a shit what I think of course.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Be interesting to see if he plays tomorrow!?

Lets get to Tuesday morning fast with no more movement please... :fingers&legscrossed:

I bet he doesn't play while the window is open.Probably be Orient when you see him next

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Be interesting to see if he plays tomorrow!?

Lets get to Tuesday morning fast with no more movement please... :fingers&legscrossed:

For a mulitude of reasons I don't think EB will play tomorrow.

This whole saga unsettling him and the team, Gus trying out formations and individuals without him (just in case he does go) and also saving him for the more important game at Orient (IMO) on Tuesday (by then the window is closed and we will know one way or the other).

I personally think he will rest probably 5 or so players of our best starting XI tomorrow.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Mind you, didn`t Gus and Tony say they would never stand in a players way of improving their career.
Next few days will certainly be interesting.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Gone by the end of the window. £10. Any takers?

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Not wishing to burst anyone's bubble but what did yo expect Bloom to say?

He's going to say he is not available to make sure we get the right price for him. I highly doubt we will see Elliot in an albion shirt again I'm afraid.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not wishing to burst anyone's bubble but what did yo expect Bloom to say?

He's going to say he is not available to make sure we get the right price for him. I highly doubt we will see Elliot in an albion shirt again I'm afraid.

Well you are wrong

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If he plays tomorrow, we have to make sure he knows how much he means to us! Do not give him any abuse!

Well said, he is still a Seagull and until then, needs to hear we love him..........sea sea seasiders..

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well done, Tony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here