Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights X Factor

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't get that Rachel woman. As well as being a massive bitch she just shouts every song and the judges go 'ooh that was very powerful'. f*** that, she's the best Brian Blessed-like orator there no doubt but shouting tunelessly through a sonh is not powerful singing

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I've only just seen the X Factor Result. I absolutely could not believe it. I don't know what the judges see in Rachel, her voice hurts my ears. They keep going on about giving her another chance, she's had loads, she was crap at Bootcamp and at Dannii's house and every week on the live shows, whereas Austin has been consistently brilliant throughout. First the keep Daniel in, now this trashy woman.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. I don't know what the judges see in Rachel, her voice hurts my ears. They keep going on about giving her another chance, she's had loads, she was crap at Bootcamp and at Dannii's house and every week on the live shows, .

Gonna be worth watching when she gets booted out, I think she may go on the rampage in the studio, scary scary woman :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thank Christ there is someone who agrees with me - I wouldn't even say she was a Uni student - my 14 year old has a dozen chums who look EXACTLY like her. Nothing alternative about her at all.

Pics?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Diana on Home and Away, yesterday...

haa_portact_186x186_TessaJa.jpg

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
But Diana's voice is not that good and she insists on that strange upward inflection at the end of EVERY line. I guess someone has told her that's her USP, but ffs - at the end of EVERY line?

Having bad hair and no shoes doesn't make you unique - tramps do that all the time!

Add to that the occasional horrible nasal honk ("you take take the girl out of Blackburn...") and it makes for a pretty nasty package.

But I seem to be in a minority.

You're not. I don't think she can actually sing. That upward inflection/squeel is a sign of poor control and inability to hold a note.

Austin was never going to win but he went sooner than he deserved.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Diana on Home and Away, yesterday...

haa_portact_186x186_TessaJa.jpg

tessa james :love:

thank f*** she left neighbours. completely wasted as a blind girl, and another justification that home and away is the superior soap with their decision to turn her into a SLAG who 50% of the time is wearing revealing clothing

But Diana's voice is not that good and she insists on that strange upward inflection at the end of EVERY line. I guess someone has told her that's her USP, but ffs - at the end of EVERY line?

Having bad hair and no shoes doesn't make you unique - tramps do that all the time!

Add to that the occasional horrible nasal honk ("you take take the girl out of Blackburn...") and it makes for a pretty nasty package.

But I seem to be in a minority.

Nope, I'm with you on this. I absolutely HATE that silly little squeak at the end of every line. She looks particularly dim, and any girl who sits with her knickers flashed to a camera is too desperate for attention to the wrong thing.
If a bint is less interesting than any one of the Spice Girls, then she is very poor - and I'd listen to Sporty or Posh before that Diana.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If a bint is less interesting than any one of the Spice Girls, then she is very poor - and I'd listen to Sporty or Posh before that Diana.

That says more about you than her :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here