Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights Team and Trialists

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Similar to McCammon, can make a mark in League 1
Wouldn't that make him better than McCammon?

Also 10 in his only full season for Stoke is not a bad return for a team fighting relegation, we could've done with a 10 goal target man last year.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silent Bob said:

Also 10 in his only full season for Stoke is not a bad return for a team fighting relegation, we could've done with a 10 goal target man last year.

Too bloody right we could have done.

Silent Bob said:

Hate to bust your bubble, but 10 goals in an assortment of almost 50 League 1 and LDV games is no great shakes, Big Mac got 4 in 8 starts not so long ago at that level. Their Champ stats is something like Iwelumo 4 in 40 appearances, Big Mac 3 in about 26.

And I'm delighted to say Iwelumo was utterly anonymous tonight, perhaps the first ever senior league player that Tommy Elphick has put in his pocket :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:

And I'm delighted to say Iwelumo was utterly anonymous tonight, perhaps the first ever senior league player that Tommy Elphick has put in his pocket :lolol:

Did Elphick look good?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Elphick was assured and didnt put a foot wrong.

The defence seemed more assured when Kuipers was in goal, Hendo still lacks presence, Chippy was audibly shouting at him to call for the ball during the first half.

Thought Brittain had an excellent second half, very industrious with a bit of pace. We need to sign him. Hart and Reid had assured games.

Revell and Robinson both looked lively, wouldnt say a threat though, but both had good chances. Hammond was anonymous, and McBreen didnt impress at all im afraid, but to be fair only had 20 minutes to impress.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Hate to bust your bubble, but 10 goals in an assortment of almost 50 League 1 and LDV games is no great shakes, Big Mac got 4 in 8 starts not so long ago at that level. Their Champ stats is something like Iwelumo 4 in 40 appearances, Big Mac 3 in about 26.
I was referring to Division One/The Championship, in his only full season (well almost a full season) at that level he scored 10 goals in 26 starts and 16 substitute appearences. That's the kind of thing we could have done with don't you think? And the kind of season McCammon can only dream of.

Incidentally Iwelumo last season scored as many as McCammon has in his entire career. :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Silent Bob said:
I was referring to Division One/The Championship, in his only full season (well almost a full season) at that level he scored 10 goals in 26 starts and 16 substitute appearences. That's the kind of thing we could have done with don't you think? And the kind of season McCammon can only dream of.

Incidentally Iwelumo last season scored as many as McCammon has in his entire career. :clap:

Thats what I like to see, evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here