Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's League 1 Games

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Still think Southampton are our biggest threat, but all three of the chasing pack will slip up at some point. We just have to keep getting results - and I'm sure we will.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Why? Seriously - why?

They're six points behind us and we've got two games in hand!

While we're still winning, they're THRASHING everyone. I can just see us dropping a few points in the next few weeks and them streamrolling everyone like they are at the moment. Are you seriously saying Peterborough thrashing everyone and us squeezing past teams doesn't worry you?

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
The only time that i will worry is if we lose 2 games on the trot and i just can't see that happening

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I think you have to give credit to the top seven for winning week in week out, that's why they are there (stating the obvious).
Saints will be the side worrying with Huddersfield, Peterborough, MK Dons and Orient in such fine form.
If all goes to plan the Albion will be promoted by the time we need to play both Saints and Huddersfield.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
While we're still winning, they're THRASHING everyone. I can just see us dropping a few points in the next few weeks and them streamrolling everyone like they are at the moment. Are you seriously saying Peterborough thrashing everyone and us squeezing past teams doesn't worry you?

Past six matches...

Peterborough 16 pts
Brighton 15 pts

Carrying on that form, with 12 games to go... they'd gain two points on us.

They can thrash who they want, they won't get more than three points for it.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

We can do our fair bit of thrashing as well. Maybe we will go on an epic run and smash everyone 5-0.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Worried about peterborough?! No need, they will suffer another implosion and finish 6th.

I don't think they will. They are so strong upfront, and finally seem to have sorted their defence out. Pleased for CMS who is the best opposition player I've seen all season. However should we win our games in hand we'll be 10 points clear of them so we shouldn't be too worried. Still think they'll finish second though.

As nervous as we all get before each game and after every set of results like tonight, you can bet that Gus is saying to the team, that is doesn't matter what the others do now as long as we win. He'd be right. Let's worry about our performances and not our rivals.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Orient won again - I think that's one defeat in their last 19 league matches (and that was the 5-0 at Withdean!). In that time, they've also won away to Norwich and Swansea and drawn with Arsenal in the Cup. Caps off to Rustle Salad, what an amazing job he's doing. They look certain to sneak in to the play-offs.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Yes shit happens, we let a healthy lead disappear before, to 1 point if memory serves me right. The difference now is there are less games to go and we hold the trump cards with our games in hand. WHEN we actually get round to playing them , should be okay, let the others worry about our results for a change !

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's been a fantastic season and we've played some superb stuff...but I just wish it would end now.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Past six matches...

Peterborough 16 pts
Brighton 15 pts

Carrying on that form, with 12 games to go... they'd gain two points on us.

They can thrash who they want, they won't get more than three points for it.

Fair point. I'm natually a massive pessimist and won't be convinced that we won't be toppled until we can't. Out of interest what are their remaining fixtures?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Orient won again - I think that's one defeat in their last 19 league matches (and that was the 5-0 at Withdean!). In that time, they've also won away to Norwich and Swansea and drawn with Arsenal in the Cup. Caps off to Rustle Salad, what an amazing job he's doing. They look certain to sneak in to the play-offs.

Albion Reserves to beat the south coast club in the final...........................I'd walk to Old trafford to see it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here