Tonight's League 1 Games

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wooohooo:dance::dance::dance:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Tonights game for Posh was the first of 5 away games and one at home (which is against Bmuff) and the away games include MK Dons & Hudds.

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Here we go again, teams below us win a game and people start twitching big time. WE are 5 pts clear of Huddersfield with 3 games in hand, 6pts clear of Posh with 2 games hand and 10 pts above anyone else.
Once again just chill out, we will not get caught, we will not implode, Have faith, we are a very good side with strength in depth. Before tonight we were 1/7 to win the league and I imagine we will be 1/5 in the morning. If anybody wants to offer me a better price I will bite their hand off.
Enjoy the ride on the "Gus Bus"

:amex:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fair point. I'm natually a massive pessimist and won't be convinced that we won't be toppled until we can't. Out of interest what are their remaining fixtures?

Posh have MKD, Orient, Huddersfield away and Bournemouth at home - nothing easy about that

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sheffield Wednesday......what the f***?.Weren't they pre-season favorites? lol.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
I know it's stating the obvious, but it's only looking close because of the games in hand Hudds have. Assuming we win ours we'll be on 80 points. We'd be looking at the table a very different way. Positive thinking guys, positive thinking.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Scc will be worried about the results tonight.

We won't.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good to hear some positive sound bites from some posters on here but i'll hold my hands up and admit i shitting it. One team that runs away with it normally gets caught. Last season Notts Couunty made up huge ground on Rochdale and won the league. I hope it's not us. I worry because we are not use to this type of pressure, only relegation ones. I have faith in Gus but having Wood missing for a couple of important games hasn't relaxed me either.

Oldham is a massive game now.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Keep calm.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Scc will be worried about the results tonight.

We won't.

The chasing pack are putting pressure on each other. We don't have to worry about any of them unless we lose 2 games in a row (something we haven't done all season).

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You need to check the table then.

When we were (briefly) eight points ahead in the table earlier in the season, I'm pretty certain we didn't have two / three / four games in hand on anyone. Now we have. We're in the best position we've been in all season - still six points ahead with three games in hand.

Points on the board OR games in hand? My dear fellow, we have BOTH.

Panic if we imlpode. Until then...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here