Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tonights games

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I love slade, is it a bit sad to go on Orient player to watch his interview?. He just has a calm way of talking that I enjoy. So glad he's doing well at Orient.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Poor old Rovers. Brought two more centre backs in on loan in January - one pulled his hamstring last week and now Bolger sent off tonight plus they are a goal down after Kalala (surprise surprise!) gave away a free kick. Suppose it will give Tunny another chance but things going from bad to worse for the gas - can't see them staying up unless Plymouth go into admin and get docked points

make a liar of me! - equaliser from Hoskins (beefing up the transfer fee before he comes here in the summer?)

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You must be getting excited about the chance of sneaking into the play-offs Orient boy?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bristol Rovers are a shambles at the moment.

Rochdale 3-1 Rovers FT

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd love Orient to get promoted on the proviso that we do as well.

I'd go along with that. I'm not overly keen on their chairman though, but I guess they aren't all that chuffed with him either.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Would it be totally wild to suggest that, if Orient continue in the form they're in, they could make a late charge for the play offs??

Edit: I was way too slow with this one

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In tonights most important game :jester: we're doing our best to throw a 4 goal lead away...3-0 down with 9 mins left...:squeakybumtime:

Never in doubt, congratulations in only losing by three :wink:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Oh dear Super smashing promotion contenders Swindon are 4th from bottom having played more games than most of the other teams around them. Luckily we'll get to hear all about it on our local news channels later!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here