# 20 Dickinson (Done 59)

* Dawson 72
* Akpa Akpro 90+1
* Done 90+4

:lol:

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
How long has Danny Wilson got?

I dont think he will have long left BUT Andrew Fitton the chairman is a business man...this has been seen with the sale of Painter, Greer and Austin he sees a profit and takes it, it seems like he dont give a shit about results on the field.

If he sacks Wilson he knows it will COST him money.....also what is the point of changing a manager when the transfer window is closed?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Sacked in the morning? Poor old Danny.

Swindon's chairman seems to have dismantled his squad from beneath him. He's a good manager as he proved last year but this season was going downhill from the moment they sold Greer and lost Paynter.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Danny Wilson seems to have brought in some rubbish add that to those that have gone and there can only be one outcome - tomorrows headlines Swindon and Wilson part company or he is put on gardening leave to avoid a big pay off.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
YEAH! Hopefully this year we'll turn up & give Brentford a game, unlike last year when we let that big south coast club have their cup final after they were HARSHLY & UNFAIRLY deducted league points :jester:

Carlisle only exist for the JPT!.How many bloody times have you played in the final of that?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good to see Swindon's defence continues to thrive without Greer, who is apparently no good.
:lolol:

It amuses me to see mighty Orient and massive Rochdale both above Sheffield Wednesday. :lolol:

One of those two is going to make a charge for the play-offs I think. Orient look a great bet, but that amazing run they're on isn't going to last forever. One thing is for sure though; if Arsenal don't take them seriously, they could easily come unstuck the week after next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here