Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows Squad

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
You can't leave Vicente out after that half an hour. What if Hoskins is fit? Painter is back, do you now drop Vincelot?? Ohhhhhhhh decisions for the lord to make

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Vicente replaces Buckley in the squad, so that's fine. Yes, Painter comes straight back in. I suspect that Navarro will be the other person to miss out as 18 becomes 16.

Hoskins is a tricky one though... can Poyet really drop Barnes?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Maybe quite harsh but could Cook be one of the ones to drop out? Dunk back in the starting XI and Vincelot on the bench as defensive cover? Or will Gus keep Dunk out again to try and avoid Dunk playing a blinder in front of the Sky cameras?

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
I'd probably say the 16 would be:

Ank; Calde, Greer, Dunk, Painter; Bridcutt, Harley, Dicker, Lualua; CMS, Barnes.

Brez, Vincelot, Vicente, Noone, Hoskins.

Purely saying Lualua cause of Naylor's tweeting, Hoskins has to be back by now if he had a chance of Leicester and Vincelot can provide cover midfield and defence..

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
everyone has to earn there place in the squad in my eyes now, unlike other seasons where it was the same team each week, players need to earn there place in training and match performace, so after last night my team would be

Ankergren
Calderon
Greer
Dunk
Painter
Vicente
Noone
Harley
Bridcutt
Barnes
CMS

SUBs:
Brez
Cook
Vincelot
Lualua
Hoskins (if fit)

Last edited:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Unlike the past this shows a genuine depth of talent in the squad not just the team what a wonderful position and dilemma for Gus.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
everyone has to earn there place in the squad in my eyes now, unlike other seasons where it was the same team each week, players need to earn there place in training and match performace, so after last night my team would be

Ankergren
Calderon
Greer
Dunk
Painter
Vicente
Noone
Harley
Sparrow
Barnes
CMS

SUBs:
Brez
Cook
Vincelot
Lualua
Hoskins (if fit)

What did Bridcutt do wrong?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Ankergren

Calderon
Greer
Dunk
Painter

LuaLua
Dicker
Bridcutt
Harley

Mackail-Smith
Barnes

Subs:
Noone
Hoskins
Vicente
Vincelot
Brezovan

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yet once again I will say Painter back in and Vincelot alongside Bridcut instead of Dicker/Navarro. Dunk for Cook. Vicente in for Buckley if he is not fit problems if he is Tarrico to drop out of the 18 last night along with Navarro and Sparrow . The problem areas then are Harley and Hoskins so final squad

Ankergren
Calderon
Greer
Dunk
Painter
Noone
Vincelot
Bridcut
Vicente

CMS
Barnes

Subs

Brezovan
Cook
Hoskins
Lua Lua
Harley or Dicker

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I think I agree with all of these posts (if that's possible).......really not sure about Harley, probably too early to make assumptions..............whoever plays will do a job, and the bench will look great too. Desperate to see Hoskins, got a feeling he's gonna be awesome. I reckon 3-1 home wins tomorrow and Tuesday!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I don't think there has ever been a time in my lifetime of supporting the Albion, that we have had such an unbelievably talented squad, that just choosing who has to miss out from the subs bench is a hard decision. And we even have 4-5 players out injured that could well expect to make the 16. Lovely stuff

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Think Vincelot will keep his place in the team after last night and play midfield.
Also think he may put Nooney on the bench and start with KLL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here