Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow's match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers Phil, you seem an ok person, we'll check it out. Is it in the town centre or lanes, heard the lanes is really good so we thought we'd head there first.

LOL. Idiot.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Such misplaced confidence from Charlton. The words "riding for a fall" spring to mind.

No chance, we're be promoted this year. We just had a blip that's all, just like you fellas but we've come out of ours before you have so that's why we'll win tomorrow.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No chance, we're be promoted this year. We just had a blip that's all, just like you fellas but we've come out of ours before you have so that's why we'll win tomorrow.

unless, of course, we come out of our 'blip' tomorrow

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Well Charlton are our 'friends in football' and this has stemmed from the days of fans utd and when you lost the Valley etc... And pls don't tell me our probs have started cos LuaLua got crocked I'm an Albion fan - you're not.

How many leauge games have you won since Lua Lua got injured?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
41 post in 1 hit!.They are jumping on the hook tonight.

redarmy

Banned
Dec 28, 2010
wait til 9.45pm tomorrow you little rent boys. another easy stroll at the withdean for us. You've had a decent win at our place for your wembley of the season and you all big time charlies. now, lets not forget when we used to send our reserve side down to your place for a friendly. Cant wait too smash your boys up tomorrow you gay bumloving brighton shaggers. Name me a pub and we meet and sort this for real

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I Personally am looking forward to watching 800 or so Charlton fans heading for the exits shaking their heads at the fact weve taken them apart twice in the matter of a few months!

We outsang you, outplayed you and in 20 years of watching us...its up there with one of the most humiliating defeats of a team ive ever seen....to have you come on here giving it the banter line is quite embarrasing really!

On a more serious note, weve had an incredible start to the season which I can tell you is above the expectations of the most positive albion fans...we have the best manager in the league, a new stadium to walk into shortly and money to spend in Jan to push us towards the latter end of the season, so things could be worse Charlton........

My cousin is a Charlton season ticket holder and he cant start Parkinson and most of you wanted him out a couple of months ago, you all know deep down that you will slide away as you dont have the quality..you have an ageing defence and a light weight forward line.

Credit for turning your season around but lets just see what happens tommorrow shall we.

Win. lose or draw im so so proud of the teams achievements in 2010!

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
wait til 9.45pm tomorrow you little rent boys. another easy stroll at the withdean for us. You've had a decent win at our place for your wembley of the season and you all big time charlies. now, lets not forget when we used to send our reserve side down to your place for a friendly. Cant wait too smash your boys up tomorrow you gay bumloving brighton shaggers. Name me a pub and we meet and sort this for real

Welcome to NSC :)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

That is probably the worst post i have ever read on here.Well done.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Hikers rest near Falmer stadium.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Yea you could be right with that one Charlton.

Sorry to be like that but surely you must see what’s going on, you've become stagnant. Can't buy a goal, your strikers are firing blanks, they miss penalties, how many points have you dropped threw penalties alone?

You have no one to open up the opposition defences, it's ok playing lovely football at the back but you've been sussed. like I say, January is make or break.

redarmy

Banned
Dec 28, 2010
Meet me in brighton u bunch of mugs. Im ready 4 all of you. Your whole clubs a joke. Meet me in my seat tomorrow

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

oh dear

:safeway2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here