Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow's match.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Evening Rivals.

Lets forget about the pleasantries shall we as I’m not here to make friends but to tell you how tomorrows match is go to pan out.

And before anyone says we aren’t your rivals then by looking at the table then you are tomorrow. You’ll not win tomorrow because you can’t hit a barn door with anything and always missing penalties so we’re not afraid of giving one away.

Our fans - your fans. We’ll make so much noise tomorrow that you’ll all be in awe of us, might be only 900 of us but the evenings makes it a better atmosphere and all we’ll hear from you rent a mob is the wind blowing between the trees.

When was the last time you mob won a league game? ‘Snigger’ while we’ve gone from strength to strength and are nearly in touching distance and after tomorrow nights victory we’ll have you mob biting your nails and needing to carry some extra pants to hold it all in.

I have no doubt that’ll we’ll pick up an easy 3 points tomorrow night. We are playing with flair and good imagination and our defence and midfield has grown in stature.

You might have had a couple of big wins against us and Peterborough but those were purely one offs and you’ve relied on Lua Lua. You’ve not been the same since his injury and been riding your luck for far to long and it’s going to come crashing down tomorrow evening.

Rent a staduim 1 The mighty Charlton 4 :D

Thanks for reading and merry xmas, HO HO HO.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I know our form hasn't been great. But, getting beaten by Walsall and then drawing with Brentford in JPT (losing) (you both looked woeful). Yeah, you're setting the world alight.

Also, think we were 2 up at your place before KLL even got on the pitch.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Good wind up!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
You lost to Walsall last time out & played shithouse so that makes me a bit confident if you can't beat the ropiest team we've played at Withdean this season.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Can't see you beating us, think it will be close but you'll be on the losing side again .... BHA

By seeing the highlights against Bournemouth, Exeter, Rochdale etc then I have every confidence of a win tomorrow night, we just need to wait till the last 10 minutes. Been looking at your forum regarding match day threads and it seems you have major problems with the last 10 mins of matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here