Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy sold behind poyets back

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

EricYoung59

Jul 8, 2012
Drew, Gary did well in Reserves and round the club for several years ... Ask those that were around then. Wasn't just about first team appearances ... If it was then Glen Geard wouldn't have cult status....... If you want to dig pick on a Palace supporter I'd suggest. But agree with second part of your post...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fee 200k approx. Happy with that

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Drew, Gary did well in Reserves and round the club for several years ... Ask those that were around then. Wasn't just about first team appearances ... If it was then Glen Geard wouldn't have cult status....... If you want to dig pick on a Palace supporter I'd suggest. But agree with second part of your post...

You're obviously entitled to your opinion but I disagree. It is about what happens in the first team. As for Glen Geard having cult status, that's the first I've heard of it. He might have had a reputation but hardly a cult figure in the history of the club.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
T.Elphick gets a genuine shot at extending his football career. The Albion maintains its reputation as an honourable club that stands by its players with long term injuries. Everybody comes out of the transaction OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here