Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
As a Zionist. A believer of Jewish control of western media. A believer in the octopus control of global influence and dejewing jews. You and Tommy Robinson have a strong but fragile friendship.
No more private messages.
WTAF
🤭
You either don’t understand satire or you’re trying poorly to make a weak point
Zionist - ✅
Media control - was a joke that was clear
De jew - go look at Zionist twitter- we use it
Aligning me to Tommy Robinson- go f*** yourself (it’s all you got)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a vile right-wing POS. Might be flavour of the month to paint Israel as the bad guys, but to link Israel in any shape or form with that POS is quite disgusting. IMHO, like
Not if you put Netanyahu and his extremist Religious Zionists in the same frame - fascists - and you can include the Israeli Ambassador to the UK, Ms Tovely, in that too. Far right Religous Zionists with an extreme anti-Islam and expansionist agenda.

There are Jews who are left wing, centrist, right wing and far right in their political outlook just like any other non-homogenous groups of people/ethnicity/nation.

Being Jewish isn’t a political position - @de la zouch ’s brand of right wing Zionism is a far cry from my own humanitarian/left of centre views on the Israeli government. Zionists labels anyone criticising the far right Government as ‘antisemitic’ - the worst form of weaponisation of antisemitism imo because it stifles criticism of Jewish involvement in extreme far right political activism.

‘Robinson’s links with Israel and groups funding Islamophobia are deep. In 2018, a notorious pro-Israel conservative think tank, the Middle East Forum, said that it was helping to fund his legal costs.’

The alliances between the fascist and far right Zionist members of the Israeli government and far right ideologies are stronger than people think despite some Jewish groups trying to distance themselves and despite the overt antisemitism that far right groups have engaged in..

That said, hatred of Israel as a State, or Jews as a people or typifying Israel as a facist Country when it is only the current government that maintains those far right views IS anti-semitic imo.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not if you put Netanyahu and his extremist Religious Zionists in the same frame - fascists - and you can include the Israeli Ambassador to the UK, Ms Tovely, in that too. Far right Religous Zionists with an extreme anti-Islam and expansionist agenda.

There are Jews who are left wing, centrist, right wing and far right in their political outlook just like any other non-homogenous groups of people/ethnicity/nation.

Being Jewish isn’t a political position - @de la zouch ’s brand of right wing Zionism is a far cry from my own humanitarian/left of centre views on the Israeli government. Zionists labels anyone criticising the far right Government as ‘antisemitic’ - the worst form of weaponisation of antisemitism imo because it stifles criticism of Jewish involvement in extreme far right political activism.

‘Robinson’s links with Israel and groups funding Islamophobia are deep. In 2018, a notorious pro-Israel conservative think tank, the Middle East Forum, said that it was helping to fund his legal costs.’

The alliances between the fascist and far right Zionist members of the Israeli government and far right ideologies are stronger than people think despite some Jewish groups trying to distance themselves and despite the overt antisemitism that far right groups have engaged in..

TL;DR. Obviously. But after they've come for the mosques, those low IQ right wing scum will come for the synagogues. As if they didn't already :rolleyes:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
TL;DR. Obviously. But after they've come for the mosques, those low IQ right wing scum will come for the synagogues. As if they didn't already :rolleyes:
Yes they will which is why the links between the Israeli right wing are worth discussing, rather than branding it 'disgusting' without making any counter point other than that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
So you reckon the Israeli right wing will be potentially helping right wing extremists in the UK fund attacks on synagogues. Wow
Well considering how thick most right wing people seem to be, yes. Glad you find it all so funny that people are concerned that some of their own people are helping funding their own demise, but of course any accusation has been branded as 'bullshit' or 'disgusting'. Even @de la zouch agrees that they fund Tommy Robinson, but made the more valid point that their funding is minimal compared to other contributors. Just flat out denial is ignorant and bordering on blinkered.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Well considering how thick most right wing people seem to be, yes. Glad you find it all so funny that people are concerned that some of their own people are helping funding their own demise, but of course any accusation has been branded as 'bullshit' or 'disgusting'. Even @de la zouch agrees that they fund Tommy Robinson, but made the more valid point that their funding is minimal compared to other contributors. Just flat out denial is ignorant and bordering on blinkered.

We don't know if it's minimal or what percentage as can't find any info other than MEF funding court courts and monthly salaries from Zionist lobbyist Robert Shillman and Canadian right wing media Rebel News.

Also worth nothing that the foundation and set up of the Robinsons EDL in the first place was abetted in some way by ex IDF.

I don't have the data but based on his voluminous Twitter impressions I reckon he is earning a huge chunk courtesy of that scumbag Elon Musk.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Back on topic, that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who calls himself Tommy Robinson to sound more like an English “Everyman” is a proper f***ing bellend.

Sorry but how is discussing Robinson’s connections with Zionism and who funds his activities not on topic on a thread about Robinson?!

Or is his links to Israel Zionists just off topic for you?

You call him a ‘fcuking bellend’ - well this discussion is validating that epithet.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Sorry but how is discussing Robinson’s connections with Zionism and who funds his activities not on topic on a thread about Robinson?!

Or is his links to Israel Zionists just off topic for you?

You call him a ‘fcuking bellend’ - well this discussion is validating that epithet.

I’m just highly bored of every thread turning into the Israel/Gaza thread, with the same entrenched views going round and round and round…

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
So you reckon the Israeli right wing will be potentially helping right wing extremists in the UK fund attacks on synagogues. Wow
Do you accept that at one time, the Israeli government funded Hamas? It seems crazy, but it f***ed the PLO, and that is what they wanted. USA funded Bin Laden when he was fighting USSR. UK and US funded Saddam Hussein when he was fighting Iran.
Sometimes your enemies enemy, becomes your enemy.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’m just highly bored of every thread turning into the Israel/Gaza thread, with the same entrenched views going round and round and round…
You are deliberately derailing the discussion (or trying to troll me)

That Robinson a British far right activist, with a history of inciting violent activities and radical extremist views in the UK has been funded and is supported and aligned with far right Zionists is relevant FFS.

This discussion isn’t about Israel and Gaza, it’s about the UK and Tommy Robinson.

I suggest you put this thread on ignore if it bores you.

[

Last edited:

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
You are deliberately derailing the discussion (or trying to troll me)

That Robinson a British far right activist, with a history of inciting violent activities and radical extremist views in the UK has been funded and is supported and aligned with far right Zionists is relevant FFS.

This discussion isn’t about Israel and Gaza, it’s about the UK and Tommy Robinson.

I suggest you put this thread on ignore if it bores you.

Neither Zeb, you crack on. It’s been established to all but the most reality-proof (Hi Tom!) that Israel numbers among Yaxley-Lennon’s financial backers, but if you feel it requires further discussion, the floor is yours.

Last edited:

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Neither Zeb, you crack on. It’s been established to all but the most reality-proof (Hi Tom!) that Israel numbers among Yaxley-Lennon’s financial backers, but if you feel it requires further discussion, the floor is yours.
Nah, I’m done.

Have had my two posts worth on the topic of TR on this thread 😎

(Edit - Btw, just to clarify, I wasn’t saying ‘Israel’ as a State was funding Robinson, nor even the Israeli Government, just that he had pro-Zionists links and backing in the USA - it was not actually something I was particularly aware of before or explored very deeply so it’s been of interest though.)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here