Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why are you so worried about the two being in any way connected?

It is quite clear that there are some links. No one is saying he is endorsed by the state of Israel, but to say there is no relationship between him and some Israeli actors seems slightly ignorant.
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a vile right-wing POS. Might be flavour of the month to paint Israel as the bad guys, but to link Israel in any shape or form with that POS is quite disgusting. IMHO, like

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a vile right-wing POS. Might be flavour of the month to paint Israel as the bad guys, but to link Israel in any shape or form with that POS is quite disgusting. IMHO, like
There’s pictures & videos going back years 🤷🏻‍♂️

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Evidence has been posted showing Yaxley-Lennon is receiving funding from Israeli based or Israeli affiliated individuals / organisations.

If you have evidence which demonstrates that the racist does not and never has had any monetary support from Israeli based or Israeli affiliated individuals / organisations then for heavens sake man, post it!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
This is utterly bizarre, he clearly has connections to Right Wing Israeli organisations that are funding him, Israeli publications say as much, why would they make it up, this in all honesty comes across as ignorance for the sake of ignorance. For many personal reasons I wouldn't be linking him to Israeli Right Wing organisations for no reason, like any country there are lots of people of various political persuasions, Left Wing, Right Wing. I think to suggest that I am painting Israel as the bad guys, is ignorant in the extreme, and personally find that quite disgusting.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's the wrong thread, but how would you describe Netanyahu? Left wing woke snowflake?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Ex wife. Although clearly a stunt to save his grifted loot prior to the Syrian boy court case which he lost and was ordered to pay many thousands in compensation. Prior to the case he transferred all his assets into his wife's name then divorced her. Its very apparent he's still living with her. He claimed to be bankrupt at a previous court hearing. Which rings hollow given the lifestyle he leads currently. Its a safe assumption he has dark money funding from the US plus he always has a begging grift on the go for his mug followers to 'chip in.'
I cannot vouch for where he managed to gather his reported £1-2m from but I do know he preys on the gullible for monthly donations. My son who is one of the nicest people I know, he has worked his socks off to make a living in the entertainment business since the age of 15, progressing from Pontins blue coat through pubs, clubs to cruise liners singing in bands and solo etc. then through no fault of his own found his whole career virtually destroyed over night when COVID hit ! Fortunately for him he was in the UK between contracts on different liners which were USA owned but his income went through the floor, being a grafter, he immediately took any work he could get ie. Van delivery driving etc. He got taken in by the conspiracy theorists and was convinced covid was bollox and don’t even ask about the vaccine !! During this time he got taken in by Yaxley-Lennon, attending demos and protests in London etc. and now sends him a donation every month, this is still ongoing though we both don’t discuss this (his life his money) how many other unfortunates has that obscene piece of shit taken in and is continuing to milk ? The sooner the authorities take him down the better IMHO.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Evidence has been posted showing Yaxley-Lennon is receiving funding from Israeli based or Israeli affiliated individuals / organisations.

If you have evidence which demonstrates that the racist does not and never has had any monetary support from Israeli based or Israeli affiliated individuals / organisations then for heavens sake man, post it!

Sort code and account details please. Don’t believe any such rubbish until then. Unless of course the Daily Star has investigated and published evident articles in which case it must be true.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I cannot vouch for where he managed to gather his reported £1-2m from but I do know he preys on the gullible for monthly donations. My son who is one of the nicest people I know, he has worked his socks off to make a living in the entertainment business since the age of 15, progressing from Pontins blue coat through pubs, clubs to cruise liners singing in bands and solo etc. then through no fault of his own found his whole career virtually destroyed over night when COVID hit ! Fortunately for him he was in the UK between contracts on different liners which were USA owned but his income went through the floor, being a grafter, he immediately took any work he could get ie. Van delivery driving etc. He got taken in by the conspiracy theorists and was convinced covid was bollox and don’t even ask about the vaccine !! During this time he got taken in by Yaxley-Lennon, attending demos and protests in London etc. and now sends him a donation every month, this is still ongoing though we both don’t discuss this (his life his money) how many other unfortunates has that obscene piece of shit taken in and is continuing to milk ? The sooner the authorities take him down the better IMHO.

Blimey, that’s tough on you. We’ve close lifelong friends who believe a lot of conspiracy theories. We just avoid as a topic. It’s madness really. Sometimes it’s bizarre, like when they mention the Titanic was never sunk or some secret sect running the global population to extinction by controlling our genes. I do my best One Show segway when they do this “….(pause) Anyway, what about that roller skating duck in the news…?”

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Currently yes, I was thinking though how right wing he might be said to be, compared to Tommy Robinson.
Old Tommy two names? I really don’t know enough about him to comment on. And even if I did, I wouldn’t waste my breath. Enough good minded people say he’s vile scum and that’ll do for me too!

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007

He has had funding from every single continent and the vast majority of overseas funding is from Russia. To highlight the odd donation from Isreal based funders shows your true colours. As we say no Jews no news!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He has had funding from every single continent and the vast majority of overseas funding is from Russia. To highlight the odd donation from Isreal based funders shows your true colours. As we say no Jews no news!
Are you saying Jews control the media?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Absolutely not, I’m saying certain people are only interested if Jewish people are perceived to be doing something bad.
Sorry, it was the no news thing, never heard that before.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
For someone who is apparently silenced, I hear from and about him on an irritatingly regular basis.
My point entirely. Everyone who is 'cancelled' or 'silenced' comes out with the same old shite. A lot of the time, ironically, on what they would call 'mainstream media'!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here