Tommy Robinson

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Leave Israel out of this. Disgraceful post
With respect, it’s not disgraceful at all. It’s a fact that he has links with right wing Israeli groups. You can’t cherry pick who his supporters are just because you don’t like it!

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Fake news :tosser:

I can't say if that video is fake, or manipulated.

But a very quick bit of research, using sources I have no reason to doubt, indicates that Robinson has been heavily supported over time by the US based Middle East Forum. And you'd be hard pressed to argue that that particular organization is not 'right wing and strongly pro-Israel'. So.like it or not, those connections do seem to exist.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

But a very quick bit of research, using sources I have no reason to doubt, indicates that Robinson has been heavily supported over time by the US based Middle East Forum. And you'd be hard pressed to argue that that particular organization is not 'right wing and strongly pro-Israel'. So.like it or not, those connections do seem to exist.
I call bollox. That scumbag Yaxley-Lennon is attempting to pull Israel into his sphere of poison. ****

borat

Jul 16, 2003

To add. More money was/still is? being paid to Robinson (5k a month by Robert Shillman)

Bio here

Owns this company

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Leave Israel out of this. Disgraceful post
I think others have conclusively shown that Israel is definitely part of this.
Also taking possibly the worlds oldest legal dictum cui bono (who benefits) I would say Israel definitely benefits from the demonization of Muslims.
I mean even if you don't care about Palestinians at all we still have people and organizations who work glove in hand with the Israeli foreign office contributing to civil unrest on our soil.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Also taking possibly the worlds oldest legal dictum cui bono (who benefits) I would say Israel definitely benefits from the demonization of Muslims.
I mean even if you don't care about Palestinians at all we still have people and organizations who work glove in hand with the Israeli foreign office contributing to civil unrest on our soil.

Well put. We have foreign actors and powerful individuals openly (Elon) stoking up tensions and inciting violence and hatred in the UK.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BS. Total BS

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
But it is quite true, there are few pro israel organisations who promote and retweet his stuff. Thats not to say all israelis support him, but there is definitely an element of the right wing of Israel who he is bedfellows with.
The hard right across the world have huge, deep links, primarily financially but also ideologically. And Musk and his X acquisition is all part of it, creating an eco-system of right wing bots to promote their stuff. Across the western world, including the UK and Israel (and primarily co-ordinated from the US).

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
BS. Total BS
Why is BS, you are pretty adamant it is, I don't think its necessarily the Israeli state, but Israeli organisations are definitely funding him. I know plenty of left wing Israelis who think his views are terrible, but there will be plenty who won't, we can't just deny the involvement of individuals from a nation, especially when publications from said nation are confirming that there are individuals involved. Are the 'Times of Israel' anti Israeli, I don't get it?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The hard right across the world have huge, deep links, primarily financially but also ideologically. And Musk and his X acquisition is all part of it, creating an eco-system of right wing bots to promote their stuff. Across the western world, including the UK and Israel (and primarily co-ordinated from the US).
I agree which is why I find the flat out denial of any israeli involvement (be it the state or a right wing organisation within it) completely puzzling.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
BS. Total BS
1_0MapsvuGf-8saH85OEG8aw.png

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I agree which is why I find the flat out denial of any israeli involvement (be it the state or a right wing organisation within it) completely puzzling.
Yup. There’s literally 100’s of pics online of him in Israel over the years. He even did a ‘Fonda’ and posed on top of a tank, holding an assault rifle with his IDF pals.

Baffling indeed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why are you so worried about the two being in any way connected?

It is quite clear that there are some links. No one is saying he is endorsed by the state of Israel, but to say there is no relationship between him and some Israeli actors seems slightly ignorant.
So you're saying Stephen Christopher axley-Lennon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here