Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The judge issued a warrant but ordered it not be carried out until October "to allow the activist time to indicate that he would attend the next hearing voluntarily, or to apply to “set aside” the warrant.".
Every warrant I've issued is either "backed for bail", meaning the police knock them up, remind them of their obligations and leave or, much more commonly, "not backed for bail" which means the police go get them and hold them until they are brought before the court.
Given the nature of the allegation against him, I'd have thought getting him to court and dealing with him would have been a priority.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Why are you upset that an Albion fan told some other Albion fans to stop chanting the name of a convicted racist thug?

This goes out to you and [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]
Whatever the thug has done/said its actually sadder that in this age when we all have 3 cars and 4 tv's etc in this country , and that some people are so scared and desperate they get in a rubber dingy and take on the English channel , to try and have a life they cant obtain at home .
But i dont agree with any side especially when woman and children pay the price

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His grammar is as bad as his counting.

His time left as a free man is slowly but surely reducing.

He puts a space before a full stop, just like at least one frequently-agitated far-right (former) NSC correspondent.

I wonder if its pathognomonic?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
He puts a space before a full stop, just like at least one frequently-agitated far-right (former) NSC correspondent.

I wonder if its pathognomonic?
My Greek teacher asked me this morning what was my favourite Greek word. I was a bit stuck, so I said I'd get back to her. And just an hour later you provide the inspiration!!

παθολογοανατομικό

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Humiliation for him last night.

He's lost, he knows it.

Just need to get that extradition sorted
Country been worryingly run ragged for a good few days last weekend by huge numbers . Overall Score draw .

Glad it’s peaceful again . Those people haven’t done away though . They will be back

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

His government? He changed his nationality because he was arrested for being an illegal immigrant.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I see he’s been found on holiday again, chicken shit looked sheepish.

Can’t imagine why his wife and kids are still with him, what a miserable life

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

You can almost hear the sobbing as he realises that it’s not a game any more and that the new government won’t take any shit. He’s like a teenager who has just realised the world doesn’t revolve around them.
I like of think of myself as a companionate chap and so have looked deep with myself to see if i can find some compassion for Yaxley-whatever … and failed miserably. f*** him and the horse he rode in on!

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You can almost hear the sobbing as he realises that it’s not a game any more and that the new government won’t take any shit. He’s like a teenager who has just realised the world doesn’t revolve around them.
I like to think of myself as a companionate chap and so have looked deep with myself to see if i can find some compassion for Yaxley-whatever … and failed miserably. f*** him and the horse he rode in on!
I’m trying to work out if he’s being clever making a ton of money from clicks or believes the shit he spouts. The plebs that follow him are unbelievably dim, whenever it kicks off he’s out of the country or bundles into a waiting cab leaving others to take the fall. Brainwashing at its finest.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Country been worryingly run ragged for a good few days last weekend by huge numbers . Overall Score draw .

Glad it’s peaceful again . Those people haven’t done away though . They will be back
That's why the nettle needs to grabbed and a big crackdown has to happen on dis-information bad actors on Telegram, Xitter etc. and the social media companies themselves if they don't cleanup their acts.

Require the social media companies to be licenced. Fine them until their eyes water if they dig their heals in and look the other way this time.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here