Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser - IS there a point?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We have some prolific posters on here who i find f***ing boring and i cannot see that changing for 2009, but Dave?

Your post count is certainly prolific for NSC standards,but i enjoy 90% of your input on here.It's makes a refreshing read(i don't skip them unlike some)
Keep up the high standards you have set for 2009.:clap:

:blush:

Ta.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Would Tommy Fraser get in ANY of the other League 1's first teams? The answer is No, not even close.

He is ok at the very best but has NEVER been responsible for gaining any points for BHA. So tired of this crap of him, Loft, Hinselwood (don't get me started) and Kebab all totally useless

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
that i agree with. But he is still utter SHIT.

HE'S NOT A RIGHT MIDFIELDER FFS.

Play him in a position he feels comfortbale (centre mid) and we MAY see an improved performance. But stop playing players out of f***ing position Adams.

I reckon he picks the 11 first, and then comes up with where and how their going to play afterwards. Completely the wrong way to do things.

Oct 25, 2003
the thing that get's me about fraser on the right is that, due to his central TENDANCIES, and the fact that he is clearly happier in the middle, he is constantly drifting inside, leaving ACRES of space on the oppositions left hand side

winds me RIGHT UP it does

i actually think fraser is a decent enough back up central midfielder at this level, but as a first choice right midfielder? no thanks

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
HE'S NOT A RIGHT MIDFIELDER FFS.

Play him in a position he feels comfortbale (centre mid) and we MAY see an improved performance. But stop playing players out of f***ing position Adams.

I reckon he picks the 11 first, and then comes up with where and how their going to play afterwards. Completely the wrong way to do things.

He is shit no matter where he plays. Stop making excuses, he should be gone in january i hear Horsham are looking for a new water boy.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
He is shit no matter where he plays. Stop making excuses, he should be gone in january i hear Horsham are looking for a new water boy.

As has already been pointed out on this thread, he played very well against Leeds when in CENTRAL MIDFIELD.

Tell me one time he's played in centre midfield worse than El-Abd or Thomson has this season. Then maybe I'll change my view.

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
As has already been pointed out on this thread, he played very well against Leeds when in CENTRAL MIDFIELD.

Tell me one time he's played in centre midfield worse than El-Abd or Thomson has this season. Then maybe I'll change my view.

any time he got on the pitch!
he hasn't played a lot this season (thank god) and today showed us why.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
any time he got on the pitch!
he hasn't played a lot this season (thank god) and today showed us why.

Do you not understand?

Fair enough, your entitled to your opinion that he's shit, but surely you must see that if he plays shit in a position he should not be playing in, its not his fault.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do you not understand.

Fair enough, your entitled to your opinion that he's shit, but surely you must see that if he plays shit in a position he should not be playing in, its not his fault.

I don't takes sides but Jakey is right.I could have told you this last year.Fraser is not a pro footballer.

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
Do you not understand?

Nope he shows no versatility, surely he should have changed his game plan if he knew he was playing there. He gets paid enough! and i pay enough to come watch some ugly little ginger run around a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL pitch like a headless chicken. I DO however admire his passion and determination.. But as i've said before he is still SHIT.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
WW i dunno but lately you have raised some good points and Im starting to think that your a ok person

so any crap that i said about you i take it all back

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
fraser may be a brighton fan and wear the shirt blah blah blah

and that adams is a shit manager and so is the coaching staff

but the fact still remains that fraser will always be shit and he should be in league 2 and not league 1

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, if you are in a minority, I don't mind joining you.

Fraser is willing to put his foot in and will always try to win the ball back if he loses it. A certain loanee who played 90mins again today should take note.

Fraser also looks to get his foot on the ball at every opportunity, and whilst he doesn't have successful passing stats of 100% ( who does ! ), he sprays the ball around nicely at times.

Nope, didn't do too badly at all today for me.

Agree with you there. WW posts these "what is the point of...." threads after what seems EVERY game.

And then when people lose patience with his whining he usually comes back with "well, that was a well constructed argument". Notice WW hasn't come back and refuted what IS a well constructed argument by 1066familyman.

And for the record, WW, a "can he pass...no, can he run...no" post is NOT a well constructed argument. It's a lazy cliche and one that you've done to death.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Agree with you there. WW posts these "what is the point of...." threads after what seems EVERY game.

And then when people lose patience with his whining he usually comes back with "well, that was a well constructed argument". Notice WW hasn't come back and refuted what IS a well constructed argument by 1066familyman.

And for the record, WW, a "can he pass...no, can he run...no" post is NOT a well constructed argument. It's a lazy cliche and one that you've done to death.

a) I haven't done one in a while, in fairness.

b) I couldn't really be arsed to go through the usual debate about how he's lightweight, can only pass backwards and runs about a lot without ever going anywhere - figured I'd let others do that, as they have

c) lazyness - yes, you're right. Generally, although you may not notice, I can't really be bothered on here at the moment. Although this post is probably an exception! I'm intruiged to read other peoples opinions about the football but can't really be arsed get in a heated debate about player x. But the evidence is as I see it - he DOESN'T shoot, his passing is either sloppy or backwards, his dribbling is non-existant and his tackling success rate, for someone who is apparently a defensive midfielder, is extremely poor. Obviously, I must be watching a different Fraser to some people on here...

If people think i'm a dick head though, i'd rather they at least bothered to post some reasoning as well. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here