Hassocks
Link??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
No link available at the moment .. The OB took his phone pc and searched his gaff he was told not to talk about it but he sounds like he's saying f*** you good on him

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
No link available at the moment .. The OB took his phone pc and searched his gaff he was told not to talk about it but he sounds like he's saying f*** you good on him

Come again?!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where's the link then, or are you talking bollocks?

The Argus do not put their BIG stories online, either for a certain period of time or, sometimes, ever.

As should be obvious - they want to sell papers first and foremost.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'll wait, I'm not buying that rag again.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Argus seems to miss the irony of this quote:

"Officers had warned Elphick...that his name was about to hit the press. He said 'I prepared myself for it but nothing can really prepare you for that, especially when you're born and bred. This is my home. I have been playing fr his club for a long time and never stepped put of line. I pride myself in the way I live. I have been brought up the right way. I understand the life a footballer should lead, especially when you're a local lad.'"

Top bloke

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
The Argus seems to miss the irony of this quote:

"Officers had warned Elphick...that his name was about to hit the press. He said 'I prepared myself for it but nothing can really prepare you for that, especially when you're born and bred. This is my home. I have been playing fr his club for a long time and never stepped put of line. I pride myself in the way I live. I have been brought up the right way. I understand the life a footballer should lead, especially when you're a local lad.'"

Top bloke

this xx

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And on page 5 is "£3,500 fine is slammed as being meek - Football star drove while serving ban"

Reyes story on new 12 month driving ban. He drove because he needed to get to a team meeting apparently!!!! Fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here