Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick out for season (merged)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thanks for that, that is good news...

Yes, he looked fighting fit, but he hasn't been able or allowed to kick a football since the injury. He is certainly looking forward to getting back playing

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
If this is the case 6-8 mounts, then sadly I think we have seen Tommy in an Albion shirt for the last time.

Mounts?! Pesky predictive text again :lol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As I reported earlier....really sad a great bloke

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
He wasn't good enough for us in league one. Gonna be nowhere near championship standard.

It would have been nice for him to have had the chance to prove you wrong. Show a bit more respect to a player who has always given his all for his club.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gotta feel for Tommy... we defo need to cover for this and Tanno's retirement now... a LB and CB please Tony & Gus... thank you...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Gotta feel for Tommy... we defo need to cover for this and Tanno's retirement now... a LB and CB please Tony & Gus... thank you...

I don't see why Elphick dropping out means we suddenly need cover, Elphick rarely if ever cut it at L1 level.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Poor sod needs another operation and will miss the rest of the season. Hope it's not going to be another Adam Hinshelwood scenario.

It must be gutting for him. Get well soon, Tommy boy.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What happened?
Did the orginal operation not work? I thought the guy in Sweden was the best in his field? I hope BHAFC have got a 'money-back guarentee' as the operation was not a success?!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't see why Elphick dropping out means we suddenly need cover, Elphick rarely if ever cut it at L1 level.

We have Greer, Dunk, El-Abd (when fit) and a utility player (Vincelot)... I think you'll find that means we need to replace Tommy...

D

Deleted User X18H

We have Greer, Dunk, El-Abd (when fit) and a utility player (Vincelot)... I think you'll find that means we need to replace Tommy...

Cook? I am pretty sure Calderon could fit in there at a push

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here