Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Tomasz Kuszczak close to return to the Premier League"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How much do you think he's worth?

Should he really want out, I'd go for fukc all, let him go. I have no doubt we will get a quality keeper in if he does.

It seems this thread may have been started as a wind up though.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Should he really want out, I'd go for fukc all, let him go. I have no doubt we will get a quality keeper in if he does.

It seems this thread may have been started as a wind up though.

why do you say that when we have been waiting 3 years for a replacement for Glenn and have still not stumped up the cash for one

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He will be leaving for the same reason gus did,false promises of ambition to play in the premier league,who lets there leading goal scorer go on a free and signs 3rd division replacement on double the former players wage and also states ambition for promotion FFS.Tony may be a good businessman but he does not have a clue on how to run a football club.

But arguably the main reason Gus did not get to the premier league, was himself and everything around the second leg.

I think you are being very harsh on Bloom, who undoubtedly is putting a premier league infrastructure in place in terms of facilities.

Whilst I wouldn't necessarily disagree about Murray's initial replacement, Ulloa is equally as good if not better, its just a shame we couldn't have signed him sooner. What I would say however, is our signings since Poyet left, have not been good enough, but these seem to be driven by FFP.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A very good Polish April Fools joke if you ask me :lolol:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I actually don't have any problem with players wanting better for themselves after serving us well the last few years. But what I do have a problem with is players merrily chatting away to newspaper reporters from their home country about how they want to move away from their current club because they feel they can do better

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I actually don't have any problem with players wanting better for themselves after serving us well the last few years. But what I do have a problem with is players merrily chatting away to newspaper reporters from their home country about how they want to move away from their current club because they feel they can do better

Check post 177.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a ridiculous statement his strength is his shot stopping and not conceeding goals and his kicking isnt brilliant but no worse than many otbers this myth about his kicking is absurd.

No really his distribution is terrible by modern standards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here