Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark - Skint behind us - all systems go!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Stop wasting your time here and get it done Atilla! :lolol: :lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
even if i think it is the worst track ever (which i am sure i won't), i promise to buy at least a couple of copies.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
any chance of a double A side and do a version of liquidator SPECIALS stylee,change the lyric of SKINHEAD MOONSTOMP to SEAGULL MOONSTOMP and it might even sell better and give us another terrace anthem

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We should all buy a copy for everyone in our familys, even grandma.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The publicity a chart appearance would generate is worth 20 quid from each of us to ensure it charts.

I'm sure the crap that gets in the charts only gets there because of planned sales and great timing from the record company.

Put me down for at least 5 copies.

What's the postage going to be-any idea? Reason I ask is that there are a few people oop Norf that I'll press-gang into buying copies:lolol:

Great work John:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(I needed them happy clappy things on my mailing list post)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Do you think Mr Prescott might like a copy?

I feel a pre-order coming on for a Whitehall adress:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I think the the ska version of GOSBTS should start with the same trumpet blast as 'Long Shot Kick de Bucket' by the Pionneers followed by the fanfare which greets Sussex by the Sea, followed by dramatic rimshots - and then MAYHEM!

Like I know what I'm on about...

SOUTH STAND RUDE BOYS GET OUTTA JAIL :cool:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How about including the second verse of GOSBTS that Norman Wisdon once wrote for the seagulls and performed on the pitch at the Goldstone?

The lyrics were included on a sheet of music slipped inside the programme. I have a copy somewhere.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Skinhead Moonstomp. Liquidator. 64-46.Trouble in the Town.Skinhead Train.2000 Tons of TNT. Hee Cup. Trojan Ska! Someone here talks my language!

Anyway, had a good chat with Bob Grover tonight. He doesn't want to be involved but has given us his 100% blessing and he likes the new lyrics. Total respect. Vault, Buccaneer, Alhambra, Marquee......great memories of the Piranhas, and it will be good to reclaim that song for Brighton!

Now we do it. Hopefully we'll have the finished article on the PA for Burnley.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
buccaneer...alhambra....hungy years.....aaaaaaahhhhhhh:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
John Boy said:
Just looked at my 2005 diary and as the release date is 3/1/05, it will be charted on 9/1/05 and a possible TOTP appearance on 14/1/05

Will it really get released on a Bank Holiday? ???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Fantastic! I reckon you could get a good recording at West Ham of We Want Falmer though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Turkey said:
Fantastic! I reckon you could get a good recording at West Ham of We Want Falmer though.

Be nice if was "We NEED Falmer" rather than "Want Falmer". Minor point but we need to get the message across that Falmer is Needed rather than just wanted-without it we're fecked!

Still, what do I know-not being a punk poet/lyricist? :jester:

I'll still buy at least 5 copies...I want this to be the first football record on TOTP when there isn't a cup final or World Cup/Euro involved. That'd be a first wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Probably yeah. I'll also buy at least 5 and encourage friends to do the same.

*Awaits Flaming: Bla Bla You think you're better because you'll buy 5 Bla Bla [/expirience]* :jester:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Turkey said:
Probably yeah. I'll also buy at least 5 and encourage friends to do the same.

*Awaits Flaming: Bla Bla You think you're better because you'll buy 5 Bla Bla [/expirience]* :jester:

Hope not-it's all down to what we each want to do. I can't get involved in the project in any other way than to chuck in a few quid-and if you've heard me sing, be grateful:D

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

This is fantastic. I'm so excited already. Count me in for 10 copies and I'll be pressuring all the family round for Christmas to make it their first purchase in the January sales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here