Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Brighton

Kinky Gerbils said:
I think its more the fact clubs are signing players and with ewvery one signed there are less free agents out there.

Do you think then we made no attempt to sign Brighton?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tam Brighton - bloody stupid name anyway.

We need a BIG name striker to talk about for fifteen months then strangely fail to sign. IMHO the highly-rated Hamilton Academicals striker Hamish 'Hitman' Hove could do a job.

Oct 25, 2003
isn't he rubbish anyway?

all we need is to sign another latino love machine like turienzo and we'll be sorted

infact, the only way we can mount any promotion challenge would be by re-signing turienzo

FACT

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
He's no loss. He scored just 7 goals in his career in the Scottish second tier, did nothing at Scunthorpe and failed a trial at Gillingham.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Trigger said:
That'll look odd next season...

Millwall 3-0 Brighton
Brighton (3)

:lolol:

why are you not down the pub getting pissed on your birthday? ???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
As true as that is id rather wait and sign someone who could contribute compared to someone who we know nothing about. I may be on my own though.

How do you know he couldn't contribute?...

Why is it better to wait?...

Is it not better to be proactive in the transfer market? or do you think it is better to wait until only the dregs are available?...

Our club is CONSISTENTLY TOO FCUKING SLOW in the transfer market... makes me so fcuking angry... :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
B.W. said:
How do you know he couldn't contribute?...

Why is it better to wait?...

Is it not better to be proactive in the transfer market? or do you think it is better to wait until only the dregs are available?...

Our club is CONSISTENTLY TOO FCUKING SLOW in the transfer market... makes me so fcuking angry... :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

So you think we should just go into the transfer market and pick the first Gillingham reject who has done well in the Scottish second divison? Surely we learnt our lesson with Turinezo? I couldnt get a flying f*** how long we take as long as we get the right player but Tom Brighton was not that 20 goal striker we are looking for.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Who says next season CKR wont have a blinder and be our 20-30 goal a season man. from what ive heard GNW might be signing aswell which would be good.

(i havent heard the latest gossip on the gifton front so if its already been sorted out then im sorry)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here