Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Brighton, Clyde

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Preston have joined Brighton in expressing an interest in Clyde striker Tom Brighton. (Daily Record)

Surely not should they get through the playoffs.

PG

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Asamoah scored against us when he played for Northampton. Looked half decent but was only really used as a sub for them. Seems to be coming good now.

Tom Brighton plays in a weak league and £100k is a big risk for somebody like him.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Brighton would be free I think, he's out of contract.

Asamoah is a good player, quick as shit of a shovel, knows where the goal is, and works hard for the team to boot.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Everyone scoffed at my suggestion of Drewe Broughton weeks ago. Since then he has scored 4 in 6 and Rushden have won those games 1-0! Oh how we could do with a similar kind of run.

Would like to see him here next season as he is out of contract at Rushden and we will be playing in League One.

*awaits deluge of abuse*

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Asamoah? Tom Brighton. ffs!

Asamoah has struggled for years and is tiny. Brighton is unproven at any level and has failed in English football. Do you guys just make this shit up?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
the right footed denilson said:

Asamoah has struggled for years and is tiny. Brighton is unproven at any level and has failed in English football. Do you guys just make this shit up?

here here

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
the right footed denilson said:

But he's called BRIGHTON. Sign him QUICK, unproven players rock my WORLD. You never know, they MIGHT be the next Zamora.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
binary said:
Everyone scoffed at my suggestion of Drewe Broughton weeks ago. Since then he has scored 4 in 6 and Rushden have won those games 1-0! Oh how we could do with a similar kind of run.

Would like to see him here next season as he is out of contract at Rushden and we will be playing in League One.

*awaits deluge of abuse*

I didnt scoff - I thought you made perfect sense which means it wont happen

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Silent Bob said:
We should sign DEREK ASAMOAH.

I'd rather sign GERALD ASAMOAH.

0,3772,127342_6,00.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here