Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todd Carty

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought it was to advertise his show in Brighton, can't off the top of my head think of any Brighton Barnsley person who they could have asked

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It was a complete joke having Todd Carty on the pitch. And promoting a Pantomime. And then playing that incredibly camp advert, at full blast, over the tannoy with the screens showing some complete twaddle aswell.

It's amazing we suffer with "homophobic" chanting really, considering that sort of thing.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm surprised they haven't invited Jordan down yet. Maybe the club are waiting for her to show off her bound-to-be-tasteful new Equestrian Range? Let's face it: she could certainly do with the publicity.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm surprised they haven't invited Jordan down yet. Maybe the club are waiting for her to show off her bound-to-be-tasteful new Equestrian Range? Let's face it: she could certainly do with the publicity.

If Jordan is the guest, is it reasonable to boo her?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I've got a tenner to a charity of your choice that syas Peter 'I've got a new book/album/callender/butt plug coming out' Andre makes an appearance before the season ends.

There will be a severe case of celebrity barrel scrapeage by about April time, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brezovan's mum come out with the baby photos if we have a run at home in the cup.

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Very hard to hear these halftime interviews, the microphone seems terrible/too loud.
On the plus side i didnt have to hear what Todd Carty said.

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've got a tenner to a charity of your choice that says Peter 'I've got a new book/album/callender/butt plug coming out' Andre makes an appearance before the season ends.

There will be a severe case of celebrity barrel scrapeage by about April time, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brezovan's mum come out with the baby photos if we have a run at home in the cup.

I'll give the wager on Andre a miss thanks - due largely to the high likelyhood of the tosser appearing for a h/t pose. It'd be nice if The Albion could secretly get his ex along & get her on the pitch at the same time though, you know: give them both a kindly, helping hand to initiate some heart-warming bridge building after their protracted public slagfest. It's certainly an endering image isn't it? Marvelous!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'll give the wager on Andre a miss thanks - due largely to the high likelyhood of the tosser appearing for a h/t pose. It'd be nice if The Albion could secretly get his ex along & get her on the pitch at the same time though, you know: give them both a kindly, helping hand to initiate some heart-warming bridge building after their protracted public slagfest. It's certainly an endering image isn't it? Marvelous!

I fear it's a banker. If Peter Andre and Jordon Price rekindled their beautiful relationship at half time I can't see a single person leaving for a pie, with never had a dream come true by S club 7 on the PA and the occasional commentry from Richard Reynolds there wouldn't be a dry eye in the house (maybe).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here