Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todd Carty

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I fear it's a banker. If Peter Andre and Jordon Price rekindled their beautiful relationship at half time I can't see a single person leaving for a pie, with never had a dream come true by S club 7 on the PA and the occasional commentry from Richard Reynolds there wouldn't be a dry eye in the house (maybe).

I'm filling up already, quite honestly. I was going to suggest the Price-Andre kids could all suddenly appear & run hand-in-hand to be reunited with the emotional couple, but I fear the second half football action would become totally meaningless. Let's just hope Alex Reid doesn't turn up with What's Her Face, spoiling for a fight: 'specially if he comes as that bleedin' alter-ego Roxanne. They'd probs have to turn the sprinklers on full chat to quell the warring factions innit. Scary times.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Danny Wilson is being saved for the Nottingham Forest game. Probably.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What are the chances of David Van Day being wheeled out at some stage?

Apparently he was plugging some crap of his at half time at MK Dons last season, and he does have previous Brighton connections. Or Bianca from EastEnders :lol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Very hard to hear these halftime interviews, the microphone seems terrible/too loud.
On the plus side i didnt have to hear what Todd Carty said.

Yes...this.

I am surprised with the amount of money spent, the pa when using the mic is so poor. In the north stand you can hardly hear anything legible

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd like to see an interview with Trevor Cleaver and whether he ever really recovered from the rejection of Georgina (the one who ended up with Ziggy, not the hurricane), which was likely followed by a life in bars, then as a bar manager, but always returning home after a hard day's graft to find his only chum, and flatmate, Vince Savage, asking how his day went and whether the sausages he roasted for him were done to his taste or not, which they usually weren't.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I'd like to see an interview with Trevor Cleaver and whether he ever really recovered from the rejection of Georgina (the one who ended up with Ziggy, not the hurricane), which was likely followed by a life in bars, then as a bar manager, but always returning home after a hard day's graft to find his only chum, and flatmate, Vince Savage, asking how his day went and whether the sausages he roasted for him were done to his taste or not, which they usually weren't.

Georgina was FIT :thumbsup:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
For those of us of a certain age Todd Carty will always be Tucker Jenkins. A hero to many a boy in the late 70s.....

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Very hard to hear these halftime interviews, the microphone seems terrible/too loud.
On the plus side i didnt have to hear what Todd Carty said.
:facepalm::lol::lol::lol:
can't be hard to hear if its too loud
and I don't think the microphone makes a noise!

Unless that's a new name for Ritchie Reynolds...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here