Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

todays topic- Do girls have an easier life than men?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
12 months off when they have had kids, if they feel like a day off....they do the "Its womens things" card.....

discuss...........

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The fact that they bear the kids is proof enough that they don't have an easier time. Then there's half a life spent having a monthly period which is followed by the menopause.

And there's all the sexist stigmas, a woman who has sex wihen and where she likes is a 'scrubber' where as a man who does is a 'stud'. Nobody gets very worried about a middle aged man with a young woman on his arm but so many get upset when the roles are reversed.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I admire your bravery sir. Good luck Northstander.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If your a bloke your entitled to 12 months off you just don't get paid for it.

Plus having seen my over half go through pregnancy and being sick as a dog day after day and ending up in hospital 3 time swith dehydration whilst pregnant ... oh and the small matter of pushing the bundle of joy ouy out, I'm quite happy to be a bloke thanks.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am glad you blokes say women have a far harder time than men otherwise there would have been trouble.:angry: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I think the others have summed it up. Men wouldnt be able to cope with periods, if they ever had them. The pain is sometimes so bad it makes me throw up and nearly faint!

In conclusion, men get it so much easier

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Woman have it harder for sure,having kids,more emotions:lolol: ,stretch marks etc.Plus when us blokes dump em,they have it harder,as not many men would take on a bird with lots of baggage.:p

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Younger women have it better than younger men though. Socially they get treated better and as long as they're not revoltingly ugly it's much easier for them to find a partner.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
perth makes a good point, men are expected to do the running when it comes to finding a mate, in these days of the "liberated woman" why can't they try a bit more often?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gully said:
perth makes a good point, men are expected to do the running when it comes to finding a mate, in these days of the "liberated woman" why can't they try a bit more often?

I think you meet the 'wrong' women.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't believe for a moment women have it easier in life generally - although I do wish there was a male equivalent of the 'women's problems/doctors' day off card, just to play occasionally, especially for the cricket in the summer. No questions asked, no harm done to your office reputation...if I took a day off for anything less than a gunshot wound there'd be some stirrer only too willing to call me a workshy fop. Which, of course, I am but that's not not the point.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
bhaexpress - perhaps I do!!!

Tooting - with you on the gunshot wound bit, that is probably the only thing that would get me a day of work.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The old Sussex saying (the Yorkies would not understand):
"They are all the same, a walnut tree, the missus and the dogs ..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here