Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

todays topic- Do girls have an easier life than men?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And then there's all that make-up and arm-pit shaving. Ladies deserve respect.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Leg and bikini waxing are far more painful.:rolleyes:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Thing is as a girl, you can go out on a Saurday night, flirt and not pay for a drink all night, get a guaranteed bit of "Rumpy Pumpy" (coz its easier for women) and then in the morning call in sick with Womens problems (or...hangover!)

If I was a girl, I'd be the Town Bike!

*climbs under desk and awaits replies*
:lolol:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Girls are bitchier as well, much more likely to slag their mates off behind their back and then be as nice as anything to their faces. But then blokes who just seem to give each other a smack and get over it.

Even though it is defintly harder being a girl, I still wouldn't want to be a bloke.

"I think of a man, and take away reason, and accountability" said Jack Nicholson in one film.

Women live longer than men, but does this mean they have less stress in general, or are more capable of dissipating stress? Why would they have that ability?

Does the female body and mind allow for stress by the capability to undergo the stresses of childbearing?

Is society more protective of women, and by that token harder on men?

No-one has been both and explained these answers, have they?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Chesney Christ said:
Why do women never tell you what's wrong or how you've pissed them off? You have to guess. Its so bloody annoying.

"If you don't know, then its not worth me telling!"

That is so cunning, and it always works. You have to guess. You might get it right - or not. If you don't guess correctly what you actually did wrong, all you do with your wrong guesses is helpfully provide a list of your own other shortcomings. Total nightmare.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Girls either don't understand what you say, or if you put it in simple terms so they understand it they accuse you of patronising them!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Did anyone listen to Radio 1 the other day, where the DJ sets up a trap for some unwitting punter to leap into. This girl phoned in to say that she suspected her boyfriend was getting his leg over away from home, she had checked his phone and found incriminating evidence of calls and texts. Someone from the show then phones said geezer, pretending to offer him the chance to have some flowers sent to someone for free, despite his initial wariness he finally falls for the con and asks for the flowers to be delivered to his bit on the side. The DJ then phones him back and he is ceremoniously dumped on air by some pop group who he loathes.

Women may get it harder in many respects but we blokes are often too stupid for our own good.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Gully said:
Did anyone listen to Radio 1 the other day, where the DJ sets up a trap for some unwitting punter to leap into. This girl phoned in to say that she suspected her boyfriend was getting his leg over away from home, she had checked his phone and found incriminating evidence of calls and texts. Someone from the show then phones said geezer, pretending to offer him the chance to have some flowers sent to someone for free, despite his initial wariness he finally falls for the con and asks for the flowers to be delivered to his bit on the side. The DJ then phones him back and he is ceremoniously dumped on air by some pop group who he loathes.

That would never happen the other way round.

If a woman cheats on a man its okay cos he was an evil bastard who never treated her right, but if a man cheats on a woman its not because he was unhappy in the relationship, its because he's an evil cheating bastard.

Always the f***ing way.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I've heard this said:
"Women fight for equality, yet are already superior ro man"

Do you think the day will ever come when a teenage girl/young lady will give up her seat on the bus/train to an older man. Or open the car door for her boyfriend, etc. etc.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I always get the impression that men and women seem to spend most of the time trying to get one over on each other. All rather pointless, there is plenty about each other to enjoy.

Chesney Christ said:
And why do they set traps? Someone PLEASE explain that to me. They'll only end up getting upset so what's in it for them.

Blokes are so much more straightforward than women.

You have hit the nail there mate - how many times I have heard a bird report "I tried to tell him" or "I made it plainly clear to him, but he didn't listen" - when in actual fact they (despite claiming ability to speak the same English language) said NOTHING plainly clear to the poor bloke and only gave him vague verbage or 'signals' that could've meant anything!!

Dear girls - if you speak the same bloody language, WHAT IS WRONG WITH SPEAKING IT TO YOUR PARTNER ?
We men are not mindreaders you know, despite all you may imagine about us.
:shrug: :bla:

:shootself

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i know that at least three of my mates have wives who have "secret" shoe collections...............they go out on shopping trips, buy shoes and hide them where their hubbys are unlikely to find them then have girls nights out where said shoes are smuggled out of the house and worn for the night.........
what the fuk is that all about then...!!!!

this debate is an open and shut case however , having watched both my kids being born i dont think yer average blokes ego or psyche could deal with giving birth........plus 40 odd years of menstrual mayhem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here