Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Programme

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Bet it still looks like this:

f_57286860m_5b2c1b5.jpg

so you're backing the club on the poor land quality argument then? You think that in august, even with no stadium it will still be a ploughed field:jester:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
From the revised masterplan, I couldn't deduce whether there would be additional egress capacity from Sussex Uni, helping to solve the existing problem. Trying to get away after the game if you park there looks a nightmare if there is not so I must have missed something. I am presuming the new access road can only be into the University given the alignment of the A27 and A270. Any views Ed?
PG

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I thought the lack of more than a couple of artist impressions was a bit of a let down although it does perhaps explain why the club didn't bung a load up on its website the day after the meeting...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Arthur, you're my hero. I don't entirely agree with what you say. In fact, I think the truth lies somewhere between your "it'll never be built" attitude, and the blinkered "of course it'll be ready by 2010 - what can possibly go wrong?" opinion. But I like the way you stand up and argue against the sad cliquey twats on here. Good work, son:clap:

A hero for standing up to someone for having an opinion?:shootself

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
they should have a walkers stadium style MURAL

What does this murel look like?

I mooted the idea, some time ago of the 'Face in the crowd' mural for those dull areas under the stands and people could submit their pics to be put together as a crowd scene, because that's how many of us see eachother, faces that we nod to at football year after year.

Think of the scope, especially for bring those dear departed to stand with loved ones forever at Falmer.

It could 'tick all the boxes' ... as a fund raiser much better than a name on a brick and can be affordably priced, say £10 'per head' in certain parts but much higher to have a prime site alongside an Albion legend.

And it could be one of the biggest peices of 'living' art, always growing. 60,000 faces would not be unacheivable, even at £10ph that's a hell of a lot of money.

And the artwork etc could all be done by local artists, the uni or schools.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What does this murel look like?

its just a load of old players blended into each other. they have it all the way around the roof, which makes a nice change from the usual bland STEELWORK that most stadiums bombard you with

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here