Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Programme

Ed, are you involved every month? Or was this a one-off?

I only get involved as a programme contributor with stadium related stuff. It started when I was asked to do a daily report on the final public inquiry for the official website. An edited digest of this then had to be prepared for the matchday programme. This week's effort was really a continuation of that old series - my perspective on a "big meeting". It was commissioned on Monday and written on Wednesday.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Here's a scan from the programme - looks pretty damned impressive aye?

stadiumpc7.jpg

Looks like a bigger version of Coventry's ground with the plain wall bit behind the goal!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I forgot to mention ...

It's a glamorous life in the meejah. I got to sit next to Andy Naylor at the Hove Town Hall meeting.

Pah, I sat next to him quite often at school

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It will look like THIS!
l_7f0fb9b569c426c04b457fba9281d33b.png

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Both stands behind the goals get gradually bigger (taller at one end) a bit like the Old Dell at southamption.
What is the capacity of the main stand ? I seem to remember the stand behind the goal hold 2k , if so , i guess they will be pretty much twice the height of the away end at withdean

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Does it matter if it is the away end ?

Very true!

Not meaning to be pervy but, the smell of a new programme was something special and used to take me back in time, ahhhh!!

I forgot to reply to this earlier. I think they must have switched printers as they never used to smell, this has only become apparent in the last few issues!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Arthur, you're my hero. I don't entirely agree with what you say. In fact, I think the truth lies somewhere between your "it'll never be built" attitude, and the blinkered "of course it'll be ready by 2010 - what can possibly go wrong?" opinion. But I like the way you stand up and argue against the sad cliquey twats on here. Good work, son:clap:

Go on, who are the sad cliquey twats?

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Both stands behind the goals get gradually bigger (taller at one end) a bit like the Old Dell at southamption.
What is the capacity of the main stand ? I seem to remember the stand behind the goal hold 2k , if so , i guess they will be pretty much twice the height of the away end at withdean

The design now is that the stands behind the goal are of an equal height all the way along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here