Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sheebo the snow here is setting straight away mate.

It did here and still uis but it's def removable - i think the pitch will be fine if covers left on - just gonna be surrounding areas. Really hope it's on but have a bad feeling!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It did here and still uis but it's def removable - i think the pitch will be fine if covers left on - just gonna be surrounding areas. Really hope it's on but have a bad feeling!

Even if it did stop I couldn't see it being on because as you say the surrounding areas. Looks like another re-arranged fixture then. You have to feel for the County fans making the trip down and not being told it is off yet.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Seems it is the same big cloud of the stuff that has been prowling the South East all afternoon. Chances are you'll get no more than 1/3 inch of really fluffy stuff that will just come away with the covers. The pitch will be fine from that angle but the paths around the ground are worrying me now. Dammit. Got to set off at 5 to allow tons of time for M25...just the time of the inspection.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Don't panic folks - I've decided to try a bit of Hippycraft jiggery-pokery to make sure the game goes ahead tonight! I'm now eating an Iced Lolly in order to counteract the blizzard (ie sort of treating like with like & all that). :thumbsup:

It can't possibly fail...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looking at Raintoday, there's another snow shower upwind of withers, currently between Reading and Guildford. I'd say that will hit withdean in 90 mins to 2 hours from now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here