Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's catering is woeful already !!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Service was fine in the North, better than usual I'd say. Bit of a mistake opening a main kiosk half-way along the concourse and closing one at the end because it caused major gridlock at half-time, but otherwise no complaints about the service either before or after the game. Sign them up!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Surely it was essentially the same staff, which renders any feedback as to whether the service was better or worse, entirely irrevelant?

How many times does a new manager at a football club get better results out of the same players or new management get better results from the same staff.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Like the new burgers, almost ciabattaesque. Saw the mobile Fosters on Tap before the game but seemed to have disappeared at half time in WSL. Things definitely seemed quicker but although it was a big crowd there didn't seem to be as many people on the concourses.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But to be fair, you probably got that more often than not with the last company, people just chose to highlight it with a thread on here.

Does anybody SERIOUSLY think that, with a few days notice, a stand-in company has actually managed to correct every problem that occurred? I'm not suggesting Azure were chronic, nor that the new temporary organisation were brilliant, merely that nothing whatsoever will realistically have changed by today, and that any perceived improvement will be just that. Perceived.

Got served immediately (no queue) at 2.30 in WSU. That's never happened before. Still had Harvey's when I had my second pint after the game. Normally they've run out. The first is probably due to no debit or credit cards, the second may have been luck, who knows? It will be interesting if the overall takings are down though due to no cards as that will not please the club.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Surely it was essentially the same staff, which renders any feedback as to whether the service was better or worse, entirely irrevelant?

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. Part of my job is to look at business processes for companies and come up with quick changes that will make a real difference. Given the club probably knew a while ago what that they were dumping Azure it's perfectly likely that the new company studied the processes over the last couple of matches and found these "quick wins". I'm sure the Azure staff at the sharp end were more than happy to take on any new processes immediately given they were probably as fed up with the situation as us and the club. And only because you can't see any changes in process doesn't mean any haven't happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here