Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's catering is woeful already !!!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Very quick service and LOVELY pie. 'I hope you enjoy your food' comment was also said after each purchase which was nice :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We had good old fashioned "Hot Dogs" & onion in the West Bupa today,as an stop gap,yet they could make more of an appearance in future-standards are slipping.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Saw lots of pissed off people in west lower! Why did they get rid of bottles?

Then for some mental reason they decided to close a till which rightfully annoyed many...no reason for it!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Was fine in west lower. Left my seat as ref blew for half time and was able to have a slash, queue up for a drink and be back in my seat before 2nd half KO.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I thought the service was fast and good. Stopping people paying with credit/debit cards is obviously the way forward. A few weeks more and people will soon remember to top up with e-cash or go to the cash point.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If the emergency caterers can get it more or less right after just one game it shows just how shite Azure are. Good riddance.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely it was essentially the same staff, which renders any feedback as to whether the service was better or worse, entirely irrevelant?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Great to hear only good comments hopefully if an insider from the club reads this thread they'll be as pleased as us that Azure have gone , best service today on the concourse I've experienced well done mr Barber

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Quick and cheerful service, got what I asked for, good range available.

Can't fault it today.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quick and cheerful service, got what I asked for, good range available.

Can't fault it today.

But to be fair, you probably got that more often than not with the last company, people just chose to highlight it with a thread on here.

Does anybody SERIOUSLY think that, with a few days notice, a stand-in company has actually managed to correct every problem that occurred? I'm not suggesting Azure were chronic, nor that the new temporary organisation were brilliant, merely that nothing whatsoever will realistically have changed by today, and that any perceived improvement will be just that. Perceived.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
But to be fair, you probably got that more often than not with the last company, people just chose to highlight it with a thread on here.

Does anybody SERIOUSLY think that, with a few days notice, a stand-in company has actually managed to correct every problem that occurred? I'm not suggesting Azure were chronic, nor that the new temporary organisation were brilliant, merely that nothing whatsoever will realistically have changed by today, and that any perceived improvement will be just that. Perceived.

You're quite right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here