Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today on NSC: The worst day ever?

Has NSC today been the worst it ever has?

• Yes, it's never been this bad.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Not the worst, but it's not been pretty.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No, we've never had it so good.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Following on from the NSC hey-day poll - I have to ask if today has been the worst day in NSC history.

The board is full of, being frank, complete and utter shit - almost every thread seems to be women, pictures of women, discussion on shagging women, wanking and arguing.

NSC often has bits of these - it's all part of the rich tapesty etc etc but today has been overload.

It would be difficult to even have a prune of threads because most of todays would be straight in the dustbin.

I'm glad I'm leaving the PC in about 6 minutes time for some free beer and tasty snacks in the company bar.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was thinking exactly the same thing until Wozza's long distance relationship thread saved the day.

I'm sorry to see you're so disappointed with it. Don't beat yourself up about it.

It's just like life really. You get to the end of the day, you think about all the things you've done - pointless work, talking complete crap, meeting the mad, the bad and the ugly, seeing a few fit birds, having a couple of pints and possibly a wank, laughing at stuff which you may or may not find funny, either trying to put up with your bird or get one...

Shit happens.

xx

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The bad ones make you appreciate the good ones, Bozz. How much sweeter were our Championships for all the shit we'd been through?

Don't sweat it, matey.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Got up at 12 noon yesterday and went through to my night shift til 6am today and my car wouldn't start and i waited and waited til 2pm and thankfully have sorted the car,but im far to tired to do another shift as its been 30 hrs since so will ring in shortly.:lolol:

Its been a fu-cking joke day to be honest:angry: :angry: :censored:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's been brewing for a while, but I fear it may get worse before it gets better. There are many splits and factions, but the deepest and most ridiculous appears to be the antagonism spread by the anti-Knight people.

I can't see this as being a 'bad' day, just one full of petulance. And I believe that if we are to debate matters arising, we should all do so with courtesy and respect, and without resorting to insults or abuse. The sooner we accept, for better or for worse, that Dick Knight is our chairman for the foreseeable future, the better the collective will be, and we can move on together.

Hopefully, Saturday evening will be one huge harmonious love-in of peace, tranquility and cameraderie (sp?). We are all on the same side, you know.

But I could be wrong.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not stressing - without starting a high number of intelligent and thought-provoking threads - there is little I can do.

It's not going to get better this evening is it? Our own (black) ginger prince is going to be home and logging on at some point.

Late for beers - laters people.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
O yeah other thoughts earlier!
Im jacking my job in as need a car!
Im flogging the car and giving up driving!
Even worse my brother towing me through the sticks at 110mph now that rearly fu-cked me off.:censored: :angry:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The Large One said:
, but the deepest and most ridiculous appears to be the antagonism spread by the anti-Knight people.

What ,people take them seriously? I've been off NSC recently, is there more than 1 asshole now who doesn't like DK? (other than FG)

If there is, who are they? make yourselves public so we can laugh at you!

But I could be wrong.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The Large One said:
It's been brewing for a while, but I fear it may get worse before it gets better. There are many splits and factions, but the deepest and most ridiculous appears to be the antagonism spread by the anti-Knight people.

What ,people take them seriously? I've been off NSC recently, is there more than 1 asshole now who doesn't like DK? (other than FG)

If there is, who are they? make yourselves public so we can laugh at you!

sorry,thats better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here