Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today on NSC: The worst day ever?

Has NSC today been the worst it ever has?

• Yes, it's never been this bad.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Not the worst, but it's not been pretty.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No, we've never had it so good.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It has not been a good day but just for a change I don't think I've really antagonised anybody. Thank God ffor posters like CTS who can still make you smile.

Seems to me that we have some serious PMS on the board. Can't see why you don't prune what you don't like the look of Bozza, after all it is your board and you invavably show good judgement.

I mean, do we really need all these polls about which nude model we'd shag ? Do we really need long drawn out political squabbles and most of all, do we really need a thread about the different name for a vagina ? I mean, big deal, half the world's got one and most of the other half want one, end of.

Okay, I know I've posted a few fairly frivelous threads this week but it was my intention to try and lighten the mood.

BrightonBird said:
yep it's been shite

Without wishing to start another row (if you want to have a go, PM me) you've been one of the main reasons NSC has been so poor today. Despite REPEATED requests fom Yorkie and others to ignore Dwayne, you continued to drag it on and on and on. The 'Biggest twat on NSC' or whatever you called that thread was childish in the extreme. If you're going to humiliate someone, at least do it intelligently. To make the comment you've made there almost beggars belief.

As for you, Bozza. You need to cheer up a bit you miserable sod! Name a day in the last five years when the topic of women, shagging women etc hasn't been arisen on here.

You definietly have a point regarding the arguing though. And without wishing to lay all the blame at one person's door, I can't help but notice that the increase of bad feeling has been in the last couple of days since a certain poster has been allowed back. Things seemed to be moving on quite nicely until then.

Today hasn't been the worst in NSC's history, that was the day that NSP first opened it's doors, but it's certainly been better. As someone else mentioned, hopefully things will be a little better after the weekend when most people have had the chance to meet and have a good beer together. Seem to remember the board buzzing for weeks after the last one.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, having just been sorely prevoked by Twatty (see the thread, 'Interesting fact about your partner') and having ignored it I can understand where BB is coming from as I have been guilty of such behaviour in the past.

Some of us don't have as thick a skin as maybe we need to be on here.

One thing, is the 'certain poster' a body builder by any chance ?

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Come to think of it my bus to work was particulary empty this morning when normally it's swarming with snotty nosed idiots. Was it an Inset day today?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It has been awful today but I'm not too despondent. We all have off days and why should NSC be any different.

:rolleyes:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The above two threads prove that the government's care in the community initiative simply is not working

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think today is gonna be prett good, i'm not feeling too 'work' today and will try my best to provoke some interesting debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here