Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today is TUESDAY 4th SEPTEMBER

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think appeal deadline is midnight tonight,
so we need a big countdown clock, ala new years eve, somewhere very public where we can count in the deadline together :) and sing sussex by the sea at midnight

if not, just celebrate with some bubbly after work tomorrow :thumbsup:

It may be the deadline but surely the Government will advise the club is anyone has lodged and appeal - how long does that take ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What say the club provide loads of spades and a load of us fans could buy them/borrow them and all of us could go up to the field at Falmer to break the soil.

What a ludicrous idea.

We don't want spades, we want blue and white striped JCBs. A fleet of them, and one of those big demolition ball things, just to get the NIMBYs nervous :lolol:

It may be the deadline but surely the Government will advise the club is anyone has lodged and appeal - how long does that take ?

It would depend on how quickly the Government are told that an appeal has been lodged.

The Appeal process involves an application to the High Court, not the Government. The Court will then inform the interested parties that they have received something. I would assume that the Club would be told at the same time as the Government.

I am also assuming that there won't be an appeal. But you never can tell until the fat lady has keeled over, exhausted.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Its when Uncle Dick gets to stand on the halfway line and talk for 15 minutes about his grand children, children and why they deserve a new ground.

then we soccer millwall off the park!

Of course, forgot we were playing Fri (It's my mum and dad's 50th wedding anniversary), so mind elsewhere. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here