Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today has been my GREATEST DAY

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Devastatingly, I'm in Barcelona this weekend so won't be able to see the ITV show OR The Circus go to number 1, but rest assured the Sky Plus will be set on TWO tv's to avoid disappointment! The last one was BRILLIANT.
:lolol:

here's a lil tip off for you

Time - 21:00 to 22:00 (1 hour long).
When - Monday 1st December on MTV Hits

Top 10.
As the most popular teen-pop sensation in Britain since the 60s, Take That ruled the UK charts during the first half of the 90s, then came back in the noughties! Here's their Top 10.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
is there no stopping!

Time - 06:00 to 09:25 (3 hours and 25 minutes long).
When - Friday 12th December on ITV1 London

(Visit the Official Web Site)
GMTV News Hour with Priya Kaur-Jones and John Stapleton. 7.00 GMTV Today: Kate Garraway and Andrew Castle present the latest news, views and chat. Plus a performance from Take That, Adam Sandler talks about his new comedy Bedtime Stories, and Richard Arnold selects his weekend TV highlights in Talking Telly.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bought? :laugh::laugh:

Do people still pay for music? :eek:

If you have a half decent sound system you really need to buy the CD for the sound quality and enjoyment you might be looking for. Downloads, in particualar ones you 'don't' pay for, rarely give you decent quality conversions.

All in all, for sound quality, it is better to buy the CD, and then if you are going to put it on an MP3 player you can rip it to highest rate to get the best possible sound.

NB, many many CDs these days are recorded/mixed at rubbish quality in the first place, to some people unlistenable anyway. A 'knocked off' download in these instances is awful.

But in this instance I think I can make an exception, I cannot imagine any circumstance in which I would listen to a Take That song and think it acceptable.

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
complete badger youre a twat of the highest order. talks about take that on a motorhead thread. take youre tripe music somewhere else. sorry just tripe not music

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here