Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today has been my GREATEST DAY

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm a "twat of the highest order" for simply liking the world's greatest band? Is that a crime? You're mental!

I must introduce you to this girl at work, she has gone to see the boys in Paris today for the release - she has also got tickets for EVERY show next year. You will have to look like Gary though, she currently has FIVE calenders up behind her desk, four of which are stuck on Gary

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Worlds greatest !!!! they are not even the best on these shores there are 2 Irish Boy Bands better but then again they may improve when Robbie Williams is back with them in January.

I'm not into this type of music but they are certainly a heck of a lot better than Boyzone, Westlife etc....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm not into this type of music but they are certainly a heck of a lot better than Boyzone, Westlife etc....

Again this is down to opinions and likes and dislikes. In their present format I wouldnt go to my local pub to watch and listen to Take That, although I would when Robbie Williams returns as lead singer in the new year. I would however pay to go and see Boyzone and more especially Westlife.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haha you must be on a different PLANET, BG!! "When Robbie Williams returns as lead singer"??? If that EVER happens, I'll eat my own shit off Des Lynam's ball sack in the centre circle at Withdean!

You had better start getting ready because according to the papers it is going to happen in the New Year as they have apparently made up their differences and Take That realise that they need him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Beautiful w is a good album and Patience is the best pop song of 2007. I was not to hot on Shine, too cheesy but Rule the World is superb. Greatest Day has a good chorus but is not as good as Patience or Rule the World or Back for Good. And don't even think about bringing Robbie Williams back as they are far better without him. I think Gary Barlow is one of the best if not the best pop song writer of the last 15 years.

I saw Motorhead at the Dome last month and they were IMMENSE. Theres room in my musical world for Take That and Motorhead.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The new take that album is on sale in asda for £5.88.

My other half has just gone on her way to work to take advantage of this amazing deal (and to buy some milk).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here