Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those people who left early

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I've always wanted to hear what it would sound like from outside but that would mean not being in the ground when we score :(

You are beaten,
It is useless to resist.
Join us and with our combined strength we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the Amex.
If only you knew the power of the dark side!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've always wanted to hear what it would sound like from outside but that would mean not being in the ground when we score :(

[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] can confirm that today it sounded like Leicester had scored and won...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Maybe because if one is unlucky enough to sit near an aisle, then crowds of early leavers gather around the exit and block our view :( particularly when something exciting happens. Leave if you're going to leave but don't try and have your cake and eat it!

we chose our seats dead centre of the block to avoid exactly this,not difficult

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
we chose our seats dead centre of the block to avoid exactly this,not difficult

I trusted my brother with seat choice lol! I'm not complaining about people going early, it's a free country etc but it's not fair to stand at the exits and watch the game. And tbh there must be plenty of people who either are not as clued up as you were or had no choice.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I trusted my brother with seat choice lol! I'm not complaining about people going early, it's a free country etc but it's not fair to stand at the exits and watch the game. And tbh there must be plenty of people who either are not as clued up as you were or had no choice.

we also avoid the pissheads that go for a pint on 40 minutes missing 5 minutes of the 1st half,your brother needs a slap

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I can't understand why people leave early. I can't ! Truly I can't! Why! Why would they? Help me understand!
Anyone different to me I hope suffers because I don't understand the difference. Maybe I fear the difference I don't know I don't understand.

I think we need to do a full investigation into their reasons for leaving then we can try to solve them or get the club to solve them or i will continue to complain...tw@pish. Doo bee doo

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
we also avoid the pissheads that go for a pint on 40 minutes missing 5 minutes of the 1st half,your brother needs a slap

Yeah,i think he regrets his decision now too lol! Apart from that very small gripe, i am just loving the Amex experience, it feels like I've died and gone to football heaven!

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I just don't understand why people are STILL leaving early when its such a close game and with our history of scoring late goals....

Yeah, like the two people I sit next to, who

A) Had to be at work, in Shoreham by 18:00.
B) Had to go for a meal for their best mates birthday at 18:30, and needed to get home, get changed and get back in to Brighton.

Football is great, but some things are more important that football, they're gutted they missed a goal but I'd make the same decision in their shoes. :shrug:

peejay1958

Aug 22, 2011
Southwick
Stayed to the final whistle as I always do and still got a train back to Brighton almost straight away. Mind you it does help sitting in the North Stand as it's the shortest walk/run to the station.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I get more pissed off about people arriving late - don't they know the match kicks off at 3pm????

There were thousands stuck on the train today due to trespassers on the line at Falmer (that's what we were told), I missed the first 8 minutes because of this.

Regards the early leavers, I have been unlucky enough to have a whole f***ing family of them sat next to me in west upper, they do the same every game and I can't wait to rip the piss out of them next week, again!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
These people probably think Buckley isn't all that as they've never seen him score!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] can confirm that today it sounded like Leicester had scored and won...
Correct. What a confusing emotion it was, as we walked to the area between the south/east corner where the path takes you to the coaches:

"Bollocks we've missed a goal", to "arse, Leicester have nicked it", to some loon running out of the East punching the air "Will Buckley you beauty!" and joy all round.

Feel sorry for the boy, but he had didn't fancy a long wait in the cold and in any case, I had to pick up my youngest from my mum's in Hurstpierpoint before the 10cm of snow was dumped in our area as forecast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here