Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those people who left early

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though - why risk missing a goal like that just so you can be at the front of the train queue?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A lot of people around me left when Sparrow got sent off. Gutted.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Leave off the JLEs. They got to experience something you may never hear 'The roar of the Amex' from the outside. I expect it was quite something!.....I was still at the game myself.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hang them all and horse whip them first the evil bastards

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Maybe people left early because they were cold? Cant say I blame them it was bloody freezing there today.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
images

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Leave off the JLEs. They got to experience something you may never hear 'The roar of the Amex' from the outside. I expect it was quite something!.....I was still at the game myself.

I've always wanted to hear what it would sound like from outside but that would mean not being in the ground when we score :(

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I have always accepted that there are very valid reasons for leaving early from a match at the Amex so I am certainly not knocking them.

Sadly, those who do have missed out on veritable feast of excitement starting from the Donny match when I recall, from WSU, seeing huge streams of fans (through the then open north east 'gate') when WB scored the winner - I really felt for those walking down the external concourse at that time and subsequently !

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Pretty sad to see some leaving at 81 minutes - 15 mins of the game missed. Each to their own, they have their own reasons was just sad to see.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though - why risk missing a goal like that just so you can be at the front of the train queue?

Dickheads all of them , apart from the kids dragged out of the east stand with sad looking faces by there stupid parents

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
This topic puzzles me every time it comes up. Why on EARTH do people get bothered by OTHERS leaving early? It's totally their decision and you have no idea of the circumstances behind why they are doing so. It's their loss if they miss a goal and doesn't require the endless 'oh they're shit fans because they left early' diatribe. Pathetic.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This topic puzzles me every time it comes up. Why on EARTH do people get bothered by OTHERS leaving early? It's totally their decision and you have no idea of the circumstances behind why they are doing so. It's their loss if they miss a goal and doesn't require the endless 'oh they're shit fans because they left early' diatribe. Pathetic.

Maybe because if one is unlucky enough to sit near an aisle, then crowds of early leavers gather around the exit and block our view :( particularly when something exciting happens. Leave if you're going to leave but don't try and have your cake and eat it!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I just don't understand why people are STILL leaving early when its such a close game and with our history of scoring late goals....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here