Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the person(who I am sure comes on here) who impersonated me in The Argus..

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
As the law dictates you can't be discriminated against for being gay, how can you start legal proceedings against someone for calling you gay?

Didn't some kid get fined for calling a police horse gay last year?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just found this

'Gay' police horse case dropped

A student who called a mounted policeman's horse "gay" will not be prosecuted, it has been revealed.
But police have stood by their decision to take Sam Brown to court for making "homophobic comments" despite the Crown Prosecution Service dropping the case.
Mr Brown, 21, a student at Oxford University, had said to an officer: "Excuse me, do you realise your horse is gay?"
Police took the case to court after Mr Brown refused to pay a £80 fine.
Mr Brown, who made the comment during a night out with friends in Oxford after his final exams, was arrested under section 5 of the Public Order Act for making homophobic remarks.
Evidence lacking
His remarks were deemed likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
The English Literature graduate, from Belfast, spent the night of 30 May last year in a police cell.
It emerged at Oxford Magistrates' Court on Thursday that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) had chosen to discontinue the case.
Prosecutor Cariad Eveson-Webb said there was not enough evidence to prove Mr Brown had been disorderly.
Thames Valley Police defended their decision to take the case to court. A spokesman said: "We present the case to the CPS and the CPS make the decision to proceed or not. "He made homophobic comments that were deemed offensive to people passing by."

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It probably depends what context you use it in. Could a gay person sue if you called them straight?

It probably depends what context you use it in. Could a gay person sue if you called them straight?

Not sure. Try it

Police were ordered to drop a case against a woman who made faces at a police dog, which they claimed was 'animal cruelty'. The case was dropped by order of a court, since the dog was not able to testify as to its' feelings about her facial activity.

She must have been a very ugly woman. Could she have claimed the dog was gay?

She could have claimed that the dog was hove born and bred, and got sued twice!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You couldn't do f*** all if you had the IP anyway.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings

Attachments

• smilies-28215.png
    smilies-28215.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 39

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Im telling on you, how dare you say I am a gay. Sounds like to me they aew winding you up and you have fallen for it, hook, line and SINKER. And if they do post on here they must be laughing every time some one adds another post. Get your toys off the floor and back in the pram

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
.....and insuated I was a Homosexual , Newsquest have extracted your IP address details and will forward to me next week.

I have already taken legal advice at work if you want to PM me an apology we can discuss the matter.

could have been worse they could have claimed you supported palarse .................now that is worth getting upset about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here