Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the person(who I am sure comes on here) who impersonated me in The Argus..

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Tim, those of us on here that know you, know you are not gay, you are however a Jaffa and a 30 second squirt merchant!! Mind you, you are also a diehard Albion thru and thru so you're not all bad :thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

for those interested including you Gav I have put my toys back in my pram and given this up. By the way Gav the current Mrs H is currently 24 weeks gestated.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Just be thankful The Argus didn't include a photo of Hove b&b relaxing at home :lol:

fartinwetsuitnc9.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::bowdown:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
for those interested including you Gav I have put my toys back in my pram and given this up. By the way Gav the current Mrs H is currently 24 weeks gestated.

Many congrats mate, I know you've been trying a fair while. is it yours??? Only kidding, turns out you're not a jaffa after all! Great news though, good luck and another junior seagull soon. :ascarf:

Oh and I am considerably more Hove than you!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

Why are you trying to prove you're not a raving homosexual by making up you have a girlfriend and she is pregnant? You sad little man. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here