Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the idiot who threw the full bottle of coke from WSU last night.....

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
It was a mate of mine who got smashed in the back by it...he was nor happy but honestly doubting he'll report it. Surely in a new stadium it cant be hard to catch the plebber

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Report him, as its a one off we would hope doubt the club would ban bottle caps yet

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Be interesting to hear what, if any, justification the spanner who threw it would offer.

I can only assume it was aimed, with quite spectacular lack of intelligence and planning, towards either the Palace fans, or their staff/players. A pretty stupid move by anyone's standards, but even more so by someone planted right at the back of the WSU :facepalm:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Be interesting to hear what, if any, justification the spanner who threw it would offer.

I can only assume it was aimed, with quite spectacular lack of intelligence and planning, towards either the Palace fans, or their staff/players. A pretty stupid move by anyone's standards, but even more so by someone planted right at the back of the WSU :facepalm:

Not really the point, but if he had hit the Palace fans from there, it would be an Olympic throw.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Was that as either the 2nd or 3rd goal went in? Something like seat 155-160sih?

I saw something fly down from over my right shoulder into WSL.
We relocated towards the back of WSL at the end and I saw this too. Hope that the bloody idiot gets the boot.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Glad to hear you are reporting it. At the Southampton game last season, when we missed the penalty a glass bottle was thrown and smashed with great force a couple of feet from my 9 year old nephew. I have always assumed it was thrown by a Southampton Fan....Maybe it was one of our own. Idiots!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Just to let you know, without going into the finer details of private conversations, that I have had an email reply and a phone call from senior club representatives regarding this issue, and I can assure you they are taking it very seriously. They are continuing to investigate and will take appropriate action against the person if identified. If they are unable to identify the individual they will be taking other steps to publicise the issue and hopefully encourage others to come forward with information.

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
What an idiot! Now we're going to get dragged down to the Luton / Southend / So many others level, and not be allowed to have lids on our bottles in the ground. Thanks for doing that!

Already so...as i have since been berated on this site for questioning...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just to let you know, without going into the finer details of private conversations, that I have had an email reply and a phone call from senior club representatives regarding this issue, and I can assure you they are taking it very seriously. They are continuing to investigate and will take appropriate action against the person if identified. If they are unable to identify the individual they will be taking other steps to publicise the issue and hopefully encourage others to come forward with information.

Good to hear.

hp1991

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
scum that do stuff like this should be banned from the AMEX for the foreseeable future! Only takes one tosser to ruin it for everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here