Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the idiot who threw the full bottle of coke from WSU last night.....

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
The more I think about it the more I shudder. It sailed past my right ear; luckily I was facing foward, as if I'd have turned at that moment to look towards our lovely friends from Croydon I'd have caught it right on the side of my head. That really could've been game over. Is the NSC consensus that I should report it just in case this **** does it again?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The more I think about it the more I shudder. It sailed past my right ear; luckily I was facing foward, as if I'd have turned at that moment to look towards our lovely friends from Croydon I'd have caught it right on the side of my head. That really could've been game over. Is the NSC consensus that I should report it just in case this **** does it again?

Report it mate.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It should be reported in my humble opinion.

A friend of mine, just before he was due to fly out and serve in Afghanistan was hit by a rogue can of Red Bull thrown from a car. Hit him on the shoulder blade and chipped his bone.

Both instances could have been lethal/fatal.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Report it. I don't want idiots like that behind me.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Def report it mate - landed about 5 rows directly in front of me, and whilst that was the worst thing to land down it wasnt the only thing.

There's kids down there and a full bottle of coke at that speed could do some serious damage. What were they thinking - i can only think trying to throw at the pitch.

Anyway bloke is obviously a grade A C"nt and really do hope he gets a life ban. I was pissed off as much as the next bloke at losing but you dont harm your own.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Def report it mate - landed about 5 rows directly in front of me, and whilst that was the worst thing to land down it wasnt the only thing.

There's kids down there and a full bottle of coke at that speed could do some serious damage. What were they thinking - i can only think trying to throw at the pitch.

Anyway bloke is obviously a grade A C"nt and really do hope he gets a life ban. I was pissed off as much as the next bloke at losing but you dont harm your own.

Or anyone else for that matter!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

By "your own", I take it you mean "fellow human beings", as opposed to just ones wearing blue & white stripes. The people of Croydon may have very poor taste in football teams and an unfortunate penchant for burning and looting their own shops, but they don't deserve a bottle around the head any more than we do.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Report him and/or find his exact his location/name and publish on here, We're at the back of WSL and sitting prey for the next effort

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With their 'chelsea tractors' costing so much in tax and duties, no doubt they feel they should take precedence over the disabled.

This is what happens when the club allows 1901ers a parking space near the stadium as part of the package then realises there aren't enough spaces :lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not only should you report it, there must be plenty of fans sitting near him that saw it and they should report him.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Many thanks to the tosser. If this gets reported its going to cause no end of arguments in future with the stewards when supporters with type 1 or 2 diabetes need to take bottles of fizzy drink into the ground because of their medical condition.

Was thinking this myself. I've never had any problems bringing Lucozade in for home games, but have had difficulties at away matches. Brentford last season was a right pain in the arse – had to explain situation to three different stewards, and eventually got it in.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
By "your own", I take it you mean "fellow human beings", as opposed to just ones wearing blue & white stripes. The people of Croydon may have very poor taste in football teams and an unfortunate penchant for burning and looting their own shops, but they don't deserve a bottle around the head any more than we do.

Ok guys calm down, i see my choice of words may have been a bit misleading. By saying you dont harm your own, im not suggesting that means i condone the throwing of bottles at Palace fans am i

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here