Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the fat bloke in block D, row I, seat 102

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Scarface said:
I used to stand in front of that bloke. Was always saying 'axe him Danny' and 'Snap him'! He also goes mental when he think there should have been a penalty, 'PENALTY REFEREE, PENALTY...' before the two words get mixed together and then he runs out of breath! :lolol:
Is he the one who gets redder and redder as the game goes on and comes out with the jewel...."RAPE HIM":lolol: :jester: :) :lolol:
He makes me chuckle

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Sounds like the person in Bloack D Row C seat 97. He knows nothing about football, hardly sings these days, breath smells of alcohol........ermmm hang on thats my seat! It must be directed at me! I must learn not to express a NSC approved opinion!

Roll on Tuesday - WE HATE PALE WE HATE PALACE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gritt23 said:
Jaffa Cakes are indeed, CAKES! It's actually a very important issue, as cakes and 'luxury' biscuits (basically, they become luxury when they are covered in chocolate, as opposed to your basic digestive) are treated differently by the VAT regulations.

Under UK law, no VAT is charged on biscuits and cakes - they are 'zero rated'. Chocolate covered biscuits, however, are classed as luxury items and are subject to VAT at 17.5%. McVitie's classed its Jaffa Cakes as cakes, but in 1991 this was challenged in court.

This may have been because their Jaffa Cakes are about the same size and shape as some types of biscuit. The question which had to be answered was what criteria should be used to class something as a cake or biscuit. McVitie's defended the classification of Jaffa Cakes as a cake by producing a giant jaffa cake to illustrate that their jaffa cakes were simply mini cakes. They also argued that the distinction between cakes and biscuits is simply that cakes go hard when stale, whereas biscuits go soft. It was demonstrated that Jaffa Cakes become hard when stale and McVitie's won the case.

It is therefore generally accepted that the basic distinction that applies to all such products is whether, once stale, they have gone hard (cakes) or soft (biscuits).
Top cake/biscuit knowledge there Gritty :clap:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Tch, and some people say Accountants are boring. What could be more exciting that the debate on the classic cake / biscuit issue?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
_wilka_ said:
He does make a few dodgy comments on black players as well sometimes normally big strikers on the other team but that's another matter.....

:nono:
Was that when he said that Ricketts should be locked up in a zoo? :nono:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
bakesy said:
You wanna try H block......i get 40 million decibels of....."axe him...........snap his legs.........etc" from the guy behind me.............:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

he was right behind me on Satdee - the bloke is f***ing funny as!!

so is the bloke infront of me with the lightning tatoo's on his arms!!

quality atmosphere in that block of 8 seats!!:lolol:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Brighton till i die said:
so is the bloke infront of me with the lightning tatoo's on his arms!!
I used to sit right next to him. The combination of him and Krispies used to leave me partially deaf in one ear after each game!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: To the fat bloke in block D, row I, seat 102

Oscar said:
Generalising that ALL foreign players are of a lesser standard than ALL English players because of their enthnic origin is racist if you ask me.

Where do "ethnic origin" and "foreign" mean the same? You did not say it was because they were of another race! :shootself

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
The bloke just in front of me is starting to give me the hump. Jumps out of his seat and then stands for most of the game waving his arms about. He comes straight from the office I think cos he nearly always wears a dark suit and on saturday he was ranting at the top of his voice in an unintelligable Scottish accent. Only time I`ve seen him smile was after the Plymouth game. Also seen him walk across the pitch after matches and that should be stopped.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
_wilka_ said:
Some of the people that sit around me at the back of E block f***ing annoying as well. If it wasn't such a good view.....

I've got some big bloke a row behind who likes to slate anyone who isn't a big bastard like Cullip. Paul Brooker in particular used to get the most stick but he doesn't seam to like Knight either these days. Doesn't take him much to get on the back of the whole team and luckily for us he shares it with most of block.

He does make a few dodgy comments on black players as well sometimes normally big strikers on the other team but that's another matter.....

:nono:

Add to that 3-4 blokes on my right who have no idea about football what so ever. They must have blue and white glasses on half the time because even the most blatant of foul by a Brighton player that is given by the ref sets them off.

It all adds to the Withdean experience though I suppose! There are a few people who seam to know what there talking about though.
Don't you mean Block F Wilka,or have you changed seats this season?
Be careful what you say about "the big guy" behind you as he posts on here.
:D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
H block said:
The bloke just in front of me is starting to give me the hump. Jumps out of his seat and then stands for most of the game waving his arms about. He comes straight from the office I think cos he nearly always wears a dark suit and on saturday he was ranting at the top of his voice in an unintelligable Scottish accent.

What accent does he normally rant at the top of his voice in then? :lol:

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Eggmundo said:
Is he the one who gets redder and redder as the game goes on and comes out with the jewel...."RAPE HIM":lolol: :jester: :) :lolol:
He makes me chuckle
That's him.........:lolol: :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
BarrelofFun said:
It is really, if he is questioning their commitment, because they are not English. Anyway you dress it up, it is a racist comment

No it isn't.

If the foreign players are crap and the English players are good, is it racist to comment on that?

This world is so politically correct these days it is ridiculous.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The Large One said:
Sounds like nothing compared to the bloke in Block D Row U Seat 97 (ish).

He got an entire group of people around him telling him to shut the f*** up to the point that everyone was laughing about it in the end. The plank.

Sit kinda behind that guy- well a couple of rows behind. It has to be said the area around there tend to really take criticism to heart as if offended players are their own kin.

However most people tend to be quite good natured and well versed in something called humour!

That being said it appears he may have traded seats with a guy from the first Withdean dynasty who chased someone down the stairs for criticising the team (dare i say it, may have even been Oatway then too - risking a LI tirade!!)

Maybe the seat is jinxed...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
fatboy said:
No it isn't.

If the foreign players are crap and the English players are good, is it racist to comment on that?

This world is so politically correct these days it is ridiculous.

He was talking about the foreign players as a whole.

It is so blatently obvious what this chap meant. The first post says it all!

I am not jumping on the PC bandwagon, but it is obvious

Last edited:

Tarts?

That's a word that winds me up when I hear it misused.

They're called Bakewell PUDDINGS, not Bakewell Tarts.

pudding.gif

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here