Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To some of the so called Palace fans?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
God this is BORING
How many more 'FAO Palace fans' threads do we need ? We lost. Big deal. Move on. Lets stop whining like little slags crying into our ovaltine about how poor and impoverished we are. I've almost forgotten about it already.

Bloody internet.

Damn right. Thing is CB some people just cant accept the fact we lost to the better team on the day in my opinion. I've said before how I wish we had someone like oogie woogie upfront for us. After all When the equaliser went in there was only gonna be one winner 10 men or not and it wasn't gonna be us.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has not been watching the Albion for many years where we always used to have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
enigma said:
Not massive, but I like them to stand out a bit so you can tweak like the levels on a mixer.

I would love to shag a ginger girl.

My sister is a ginger, you're welcome to have a go on her.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Damn right. Thing is CB some people just cant accept the fact we lost to the better team on the day in my opinion. I've said before how I wish we had someone like oogie woogie upfront for us. After all When the equaliser went in there was only gonna be one winner 10 men or not and it wasn't gonna be us.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has not been watching the Albion for many years where we always used to have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Blimey! :ohmy:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
Prepare to be called a 'Twat' by Tooting for being so sensible Easy.

Mrs Pres has 38G's, the one before her had 34A's, I know which I prefer.
Someone called me a cunt once. I can take it. I'm a big boy.
Mrs Easy isn't quite as blessed sizewise as Mrs P, but they have good shape and definition, and are satisfying to cup from behind. I call them Samson and Delilah.

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
Oh dear its called a jolly up mate obviously not in your vocabulary :shootself

Nah, I know mate. Just thought you would come with something more original. Feel free to have another pop. :wave:

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Too old for me. Im only 23, I think I need to look at the freshers market. But the offer is appreciated.:wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
enigma said:
Not massive, but I like them to stand out a bit so you can tweak like the levels on a mixer.
Sure, but its all about balance. I went out with a bird once who had nipples like blind cobblers thumbs - I found them rather offputting to be honest.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
I know a reformed character. TMLS you are one of the all time greats. :D

But I hope you dont go up and we stay up coz lets be honest the last couple of months have been great and thats what its all about....

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
What like Croydon is a dump, Dowie is ugly? No i will leave the originality to you lot! :p

We are allowed this week due to Sunday!

E

enigma

Easy 10 said:
Sure, but its all about balance. I went out with a bird once who had nipples like blind cobblers thumbs - I found them rather offputting to be honest.

Yeah i can imagine thats not the best.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Just a handful, any more and it's wasted.
Soapy tit wank is OK but they've got to have the face to match otherwise you may as well get 2 balloons and a tub of marge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here