Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To H Block singing section only

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Dont know if you read this but the bunch of twats that treat match day like they are doing some sort of comedy act, also singing loadsa gay chants and seem to find it incredibly funny as if its a new joke . . . please f.uck off

YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE TEAM AND YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, PLEASE DONT START WITH ANY OF THIS STUPID BOLLOX TOMORROW BUT INSTEAD SING SONGS WE CAN ALL SING TO SUPPORT THE BOYS TO THREE POINTS.

WE'VE ALL HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID RAMBLINGS.

Rant over

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Maybe if others did join in rather tahn treating withdean like a library we wouldn't start going off on one.

We sing we enjoy ourselves we have a laugh end of!!!:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Ned Ludd said:
Maybe if others did join in rather tahn treating withdean like a library we wouldn't start going off on one.

the singing section could help that by starting ALBION songs...to make the albion fans sing. instead of singing these 'hilarious' songs.....

*runs as he fears beatings*:lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
you're having a laugh arn't you , some of that stuff that gets said is f***g moronic and an embaressment. If you are one of the ones spouting this stuff Id hang your head fella !

it doesn't help the team and pisses people off.

I for one sing and support the team, this is what encourages people + the team , not singing to the away fans to come over here and we'll take you up the arse

disgrace

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
the singing section could help that by starting ALBION songs...to make the albion fans sing. instead of singing these 'hilarious' songs.....

*runs as he fears beatings*:lolol:

Totally agree. It is all well and good trying to start an atmosphere, but it will not work if it is a few singing hillarious songs that nobody else knows.

Ned, maybe you could sing some Sheffield Wednesday songs...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Well, if no-one else is gonna f***ing sing, then they should keep it up! I was in H block for the Wigan game and it was the only thing keeping me at the game!

:clap2: :clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Well, if no-one else is gonna f***ing sing, then they should keep it up! I was in H block for the Wigan game and it was the only thing keeping me at the game!

:clap2: :clap2:

you sad man:nono:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sausages!

sorry wrong thread:(

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
How many time have you been at withdean and heard stand up if you want falmer to see H block get up but across the gap in G and beyond 97% are still sat on their backsides.

I've sat in other sections and you can hear a pin drop appart from some prat saying "get it on the floor albion play football" like a bloody stuck record.

The songs may be daft but at least there is passion in H block.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT START SONGS YOURSELF RATHER THAN BITCHING ABOUT THOSE OF US THAT DO.:p :p :p :p

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Ned Ludd said:
How many time have you been at withdean and heard stand up if you want falmer to see H block get up but across the gap in G and beyond 97% are still sat on their backsides.

I've sat in other sections and you can hear a pin drop appart from some prat saying "get it on the floor albion play football" like a bloody stuck record.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT START SONGS YOURSELF RATHER THAN BITCHING ABOUT THOSE OF US THAT DO.:p :p :p :p

Or try starting songs that people know the words of, rather than stuff nobody has any idea of.

Next you will be suggesting a Sheffield Wednesday style band.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Ned Ludd said:

thats not true. last home match i shouted alot of encouragement like 'get it on the floor la.......oh

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Hardly anyone bloody hears the so-called singing section anyway seeing as it's deep in the middle of the sodding nature reserve. Even in F-block, right on the half-way line, you can barely hear a peep.

Stick the singing section in E and F blocks next season. Will be so much better. That way sound will hit the pitch as opposed to the hammer net, and there'll be a ripple effect off to both sides. If our mouse-like supporters then start moaning about the noise, they can go and f*** themselves.

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
"you're having a laugh arn't you , some of that stuff that gets said is f***g moronic and an embaressment. If you are one of the ones spouting this stuff Id hang your head fella !"

Agree with this 100%..

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ned Ludd said:

Yes there is passion in the H block but certain people ...the bloke in the leopard skin cap in particular dont show passion, they try to be some sort of comedy act mostly focusing on being a poof. Thing is it just aint funny 21 games in a row.
Passion needs to be filted onto the pitch with Albion songs. Frankly half the crap thats spouted the players would just think the people singing it are absolute mindless tossers. It doesn't help the team . . thats my point.
My laughs from football come after getting 3 points not trying to be a comedian during the game. Its almost as if some people in there dont give a shit if we lose as long as theyve had a laugh . . .wrong attitude.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
eastlondonseagull said:
Stick the singing section in E and F blocks next season. Will be so much better. That way sound will hit the pitch as opposed to the hammer net, and there'll be a ripple effect off to both sides. If our mouse-like supporters then start moaning about the noise, they can go and f*** themselves.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
ps the players wouldnt hear half the crappy gay stuff as only 4 or 5 consistently doing it

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Uncle Buck said:
Or try starting songs that people know the words of, rather than stuff nobody has any idea of.

Next you will be suggesting a Sheffield Wednesday style band.

Have I ever mentioned anything about a band ? NO

I just get ticked off with people that come on here and bitch rather than getting off their arses and doing something about it themselves.

IF YOU WANT TO SING SONGS THAT YOU KNOW THEN YOU START THEM.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Ned Ludd said:
Have I ever mentioned anything about a band ? NO

I just get ticked off with people that come on here and bitch rather than getting off their arses and doing something about it themselves.

IF YOU WANT TO SING SONGS THAT YOU KNOW THEN YOU START THEM.

But hearing some of the whacky shite that nobody else gets must just put people off.

Keep it simple and keep it loud has to be the best plan surely. At the end of the day we have a number of established and easy chants without needing any vaguely complicated that only a few people get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here